Author Topic: Blockality weapon pack V3  (Read 38704 times)

?
What the hell do you mean I don't take criticism?
he was talking about sheep

my bad then sorry. I will gladly listen to what you guys have to say, just don't be jerks about it that's all I ask.

I actually like this pack but it would be nice if bots would spawn with ammo so that I can have a battle-field ambiance going on, other than that, I wish I could tell it my default FOV is 120 so I don't have to press F after I right click everytime.

This pack has potential, and the models are really well designed, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it: it kinda sucks. I see that a lot of effort was put into this so I don't feel comfortable saying it, but I'd rather raise a different point:

Don't release anything that isn't at least functional

I wish I could tell it my default FOV is 120 so I don't have to press F after I right click everytime.
this ^^

look at gcat's default pack. he has a command where you input your FOV when you spawn and it will reset to that everytime you unscope

look at gcat's default pack. he has a command where you input your FOV when you spawn and it will reset to that everytime you unscope
except that's a stuffty way of doing it because it won't let you go above 120
iirc there's some function for getting and saving a client's fov so you don't have to manually put it in

yes, there is. iirc its %client.getFov(); and you should save this value before iron sighting and use the value after exiting iron sights

CT was trying to figure out how to do that
Also so far the M4s are grey instead of tan, and now some guns have tracers

Don't release anything that isn't at least functional
uh, what?
Does it not work or something?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 06:20:46 AM by Sheepocalypse »

you could at least like go to cooltext to get a better banner for the topic

for the machine guns you could make every 4th or 5th round a tracer if you're going for realism

you could at least like go to cooltext to get a better banner for the topic

Cool, hope you don't care if I use it then.
for the machine guns you could make every 4th or 5th round a tracer if you're going for realism
Sounds like a cool idea.

Why do the PKP's bullets have 5 faces? they look horrible. The projectiles the guns shoot have 12 faces, why is there a lack of consistency?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:00:32 AM by Siberian Husky »

To lower polycount. When they were 12 faces they were raising the polycount way too much.

The optimal amount of faces is 6. 5 just looks horrible.

The bottom, which is 6 looks more round and more natural. The top, which is 5 just looks weird.

I'll see to it then. It'll be added once CT is done fixing some things