Author Topic: Blockality weapon pack V3  (Read 38771 times)

The optimal amount of faces is 6. 5 just looks horrible.
The bottom, which is 6 looks more round and more natural. The top, which is 5 just looks weird.
Personally, I do not have a problem with 5 faces for rounds, it actually looks great.

Personally, I do not have a problem with 5 faces for rounds, it actually looks great.

Too late, already updated the bullet model. I think it looks better now. It'll be implemented along with a lot of other edits and fixes soon.

it's a cool weapon pack, but there's a bug:
Unscoping does not set the FOV back to where the player would choose it to be.  E.G. I use an FOV of 120, when I unscope the FOV does not change back to 120.

it's a cool weapon pack, but there's a bug:
Unscoping does not set the FOV back to where the player would choose it to be.  E.G. I use an FOV of 120, when I unscope the FOV does not change back to 120.
Yes, this is a huge issue we're aware of, and iirc CT needs some help with this.
If any of you know a fix, PM CTrooper or just post it here

getControlCameraFOV(); or something along those lines should work. Assign it to a variable on the player when they spawn.

No AK47.
0/10
We have its big brother the AKM, if that makes you feel better :)

I really want to like this add-on, I really do, but it's kind of broken. ADS doesn't stay on as long as you want to, it only stays on for 2 seconds at a time, which makes sniping impossible. Also, my game crashes when I use the M27 Iron Sight version.

I really want to like this add-on, I really do, but it's kind of broken. ADS doesn't stay on as long as you want to, it only stays on for 2 seconds at a time, which makes sniping impossible. Also, my game crashes when I use the M27 Iron Sight version.
uh?????

I really want to like this add-on, I really do, but it's kind of broken. ADS doesn't stay on as long as you want to, it only stays on for 2 seconds at a time,
Sounds like you have a conflicting addon enabled. Don't hold down RMB to ADS, just press it.

Also, my game crashes when I use the M27 Iron Sight version.
Sounds like another conflicting addon. What do you have enabled?

Please add an ammo script, when you do i rate 10/10

Please add an ammo script, when you do i rate 10/10
What do you mean, like an event that adds ammo?

What do you mean, like an event that adds ammo?
Sorry didn't realize there was ammo, what is wrong with me
An event that adds ammo would be pretty useful
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 01:06:30 PM by -Fate- »