Author Topic: Blockality weapon pack V3  (Read 38791 times)

Ay this is pretty sweet compadre

Does this have the ambient gunshots like in Warfare pack?

Does this have the ambient gunshots like in Warfare pack?

Yes sir!

New guns and Holo models
also some fixes

Classic AK? awww yeeeee

Shoulders is gunstock?

Why do all the stocks go through the player? Barely any of the weapons fit in the hand and scaling is all over the place. Along with that, you don't have to wait for the reloading animation to stop in order to continue firing. If you have an automatic rifle with full ammo reserves and hold down left-click, you can keep firing with only a one-second delay

How much has this pack been playtested? I used it on a server in a deathmatch and they function very poorly. I'm sorry, but this isn't a good weapon pack at all.

Also why the desert camo man

desert camo guns have to honestly be among the worst color schemes for guns

highly acclaimed weapon pack

Along with that, you don't have to wait for the reloading animation to stop in order to continue firing. If you have an automatic rifle with full ammo reserves and hold down left-click, you can keep firing with only a one-second delay
What are you talking about? You know the second little clicking sound means the reloadings done, right? You can fire right after.

How much has this pack been playtested?
We've used them in 30-60 minute games about 4 times. What is the issue?

Finally a wep-pack that wasn't made in the overly-done blocky style

Awesome!
you mean the only good looking style that has rarely been done because people like op only know how to make 1x1 scale models of weapons?

i mean for christ sake all of the stocks go inside the players shoulders

We've used them in 30-60 minute games about 4 times. What is the issue?

Just... bad gun play. Snipers are unrealistically inaccurate, weapon spread in general is just ridiculous. The lack of visible projectiles makes it hard to tell where to aim and the recoil makes it horrible to aim properly whatsoever

Also the models REALLY need to be spruced up dude. They do not fit the player at all, the proportions are all weird and I don't understand why you would settle on having stocks go through the shoulder. It is so easy to fix that

Just... bad gun play. Snipers are unrealistically inaccurate, weapon spread in general is just ridiculous. The lack of visible projectiles makes it hard to tell where to aim and the recoil makes it horrible to aim properly whatsoever

Did you read the OP?
It is so easy to fix that
Yeah, either by removing the arm node or making the stocks look autistic.

making the stocks look autistic.

Good to know you aren't taking criticism seriously.