Blockality weapon pack V3

Author Topic: Blockality weapon pack V3  (Read 38492 times)

oh, no, your playerspeed is supposed to be affected when you ADS and deploy bipod.
that's exactly what it's for

it looks like i can snap this gun in alf its so puny wtf

that's exactly what it's for
I'll have to try it then, thanks

it looks like i can snap this gun in alf its so puny wtf
Its just because of the awkward angle. Ingame it looks fine.

its cause whoever took that picture is using 120 fov

oh, no, your playerspeed is supposed to be affected when you ADS and deploy bipod.
yes so like

on deploy bipod
%pl.setMaxForwardSpeed(%pl.getDatablock().maxForwardSpeed / 2);
etc

on remove bipod
%pl.setMaxForwardSpeed(%pl.getDatablock().maxForwardSpeed);

You don't have to wait for the reloading animation to finish to start firing

i can feel all the school rp servers using this

no its still pretty skinny
also ike shot me at point blank with this thing and missed the shot

nOiCE the only thing i don't like is that the holo on the saw is fat as stuff

no its still pretty skinny
Really? I think it looks fine

also ike shot me at point blank with this thing and missed the shot
that might be because the muzzle Point was on the their side of your character (I'm hoping) because that's wierd

BipodImage::onMount(%stuff) { parent::onMount(%stuff); %stuff.setMaxForwardSpeed = 0.4; }
BipodImage::onUnMount(%stuff) { parent::onMount(%stuff); %stuff.setMaxForwardSpeed = normal; }

this is a loose example of what it would look like. Of course this is broken and filled with errors but you get the idea.

there are 3 extra unused .cs files,
eXPLANATION NEEDED

Also, do ammo boxes disappear? I have thrown one out and its still here?
And as for the M16A4 the front of the gun has invis parts on the handguard, The M1014 fills the console with Set::add: Object "" Doesn't exist, Everytime it is fired
Another thing of note is the inner-parts of the SV98's scope is invisible, There were also a couple of missing textures in the console, However i could not find which weapon it was
What i have found so far, Make no mistake though its a good weaponpack and i am aware you cant do anything about the Models, simply putting it here for future referance
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:43:50 PM by BreadFish »

smoke effects look neat though

Finally a wep-pack that wasn't made in the overly-done blocky style

Dude, this is an AWESOME pack. There's only one problem though. Bot's can't use these. :( Could you please...PLEASE make it so that they can shoot them? That would be freakin' AWESOME X 2!!!

there are 3 extra unused .cs files,
eXPLANATION NEEDED

Also, do ammo boxes disappear? I have thrown one out and its still here?
And as for the M16A4 the front of the gun has invis parts on the handguard, The M1014 fills the console with Set::add: Object "" Doesn't exist, Everytime it is fired
Another thing of note is the inner-parts of the SV98's scope is invisible, There were also a couple of missing textures in the console, However i could not find which weapon it was
What i have found so far, Make no mistake though its a good weaponpack and i am aware you cant do anything about the Models, simply putting it here for future referance
I can do all model edits and small script edits. I will try to fix these when I get home. Not too sure why the M1014 has the issue but I'll see to it. Also yes ammoboxes disappear