Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]  (Read 54786 times)

That "massive security flaw" took awhile to definitively replicate and the fix was merely adding a return; statement. It also didn't compromise any important information and was often actually a client bug just showing the wrong name, not the server handling auth incorrectly.
fair enough, but realize that some of the shoddiness of blockland glass and the glass website makes me and I'm sure other people wary of your other projects

So what topic is the "appropriate" topic to discuss how my account does not work at all? Because I haven't been acknowledged at all in the addon topic.

I'd actually like to use Blockland Glass you know.

So what topic is the "appropriate" topic to discuss how my account does not work at all? Because I haven't been acknowledged at all in the addon topic.

I'd actually like to use Blockland Glass you know.
Jincux already explained that the last month and a half has been almost entirely dedicated to this service instead. Given that Glass is a free service he runs voluntarily, I don't think he is particularly obligated to fix that issue promptly.

Given the nature of the issue though, it could probably be remedied by changing your in-game name to all ASCII characters for the time being.

Jincux already explained that the last month and a half has been almost entirely dedicated to this service instead. Given that Glass is a free service he runs voluntarily, I don't think he is particularly obligated to fix that issue promptly.

Alright. It'd be cool if he said that any time to me for the past two days Ive been asking about it instead of literally stepping over me.
But no, thats fine. Ill just change my name to appease it.

While you're at it, why dont you change your name to Walnut?

Holy crap! $7 for this? That's so cheap! I'll totally be using this when I'm hosting, even if I don't reasonably need to.

Alright. It'd be cool if he said that any time to me for the past two days Ive been asking about it instead of literally stepping over me.
But no, thats fine. Ill just change my name to appease it.

While you're at it, why dont you change your name to Walnut?
how about instead of stuffting up Jincux's topic, go to drama instead.

how about instead of stuffting up Jincux's topic, go to drama instead.

Make a drama because he didn't tell me that my issue was already known about and that fixing it will take time? No thanks.
Either way, a fix to the issue was made via third party since Jincux was too busy. This conversation already ended outside of this topic. Thanks for prolonging it though.

mr.nobody that script most likely would not fix the issues you're having

Fixed it on other services with similar problems.
forget me for trying I suppose.

Later

Later
Wow you're completely overreacting about everything you've said today.
Gyt wasn't even being rude he was just stating it probably wouldn't help.

Later
god you're such an insufferable prick

i really like the control panel, nice job :D
I'll keep you in mind if I need any nodes/etc hosted

bought a server and i see

i havent hosted anything yet...

everything else is blank though so i dont think im actually on someone elses node

Whoops, that was just filler data for uninitialized servers. It should be displaying correctly if you refresh the page. You're indeed on your own node.