Author Topic: Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]  (Read 54814 times)

why is this server lagging like stuff

why is this server lagging like stuff

did you file a support ticket..

did you file a support ticket..
yes. nothing has been fixed. lag is so bad you can't shoot on the server

When I heard that the glass hosting was up I got pretty excited, a way to finally host the Blockland Super Cup whilst I'm offline! But just reading through the comments it's obvious that's it's fairly WIP. I am going to keep an eye on this topic and wait till I see confirmation that it's stable. And yes I know most of the problems I just read are old and are fixed, but I want confirmation that's it's stable and will support a track such as Mt Panolanr, Blockurst.

I also don't have the money so the server would be paid by community donations AND I am a steam user so I can't anyway. Please get the steam user support done soon, but don't rush it! I hate to see it broken.

is the service down currently for anyone else? i'm getting this on the main control tab:

Sorry about that, it's back online. I got a notification that it had an issue but was otherwise occupied thanks to my dog having an encounter with a skunk.

Sorry about that, it's back online. I got a notification that it had an issue but was otherwise occupied thanks to my dog having an encounter with a skunk.
well that stinks

server is still lagging like crazy for everyone

I really need a server and I really need a discount.

I really need a server and I really need a discount.
How is 7$ not cheap enough?