Nintendo Switch Revealed

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Revealed  (Read 22166 times)

you can actually press up AND down at the SAME TIME on the d-pad
WITCHCRAFT

I hope you can play DS & 3DS games on this. this looks cool, but I'll wait a few months after this comes out.

I hope you can play DS & 3DS games on this. this looks cool, but I'll wait a few months after this comes out.
that'll be some good-ass backwards compatibility

I didn't watch the video yet, so I watched it and HOLY stuff I WANT THIS BADLY!!!!!!!

HOLYstuffHOLYstuffHOLYstuff

It releases in march so that's most likely a potentially late birthday present for me :))

Actual backwards compatibility most likely won't be guaranteed, but if the Wii U can emulate DS games then you can bet your ass the switch will as well. 3DS games probably won't get the VC treatment but we'll see.
you can actually press up AND down at the SAME TIME on the d-pad
It reminds me of the c-buttons on the N64 so I'm not sure how well it'll work as an actual dpad. Good thing the pro controller will still around and that has an actual dpad so thats good..

So apparently Bethesda is claiming that the Elder Scrolls on the Switch is NOT confirmed.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/skyrim-not-confirmed-for-nintendo-switch-despite-a/1100-6444660/

Genuine question for people who are super excited about this, what is it that makes it so incredible for you? I just can't see this as anything other than a clunky WiiU tablet that you can take outside of your house and I'm starting to feel like I'm missing something because EVERYONE is mega hyped and I don't get it

Maybe it's just not for me

that'll be some good-ass backwards compatibility

They both use ARM CPU's so maybe.

Genuine question for people who are super excited about this, what is it that makes it so incredible for you? I just can't see this as anything other than a clunky WiiU tablet that you can take outside of your house and I'm starting to feel like I'm missing something because EVERYONE is mega hyped and I don't get it

It's because everyone has always had a special place in their heart for Nintendo. Naturally it's going to get overhyped, like every other thing nintendo announces.

cuz ur a grumpy ol man

also it doesnt look very clunky to me, looks pretty sleek

When I first saw the Mario Kart game I thought it was Mario Kart Wii and I was like "cool, we can play Wii games". Looking closer it looks identical to 8 except with 2 differences, King Boo and stacked items.

When I first saw the Mario Kart game I thought it was Mario Kart Wii and I was like "cool, we can play Wii games". Looking closer it looks identical to 8 except with 2 differences, King Boo and stacked items.
hey yea what's that about

is more mk8 dlc comin or something or maybe an exclusive thingy

or double dash 2??? seeing how 2 items???