Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101492 times)

noedit : i would have kept it open
obviously you wouldn't because you just locked it

why not kill two birds with one stone and change your password to a bunch of random letters while you're at it. At least that's the popular opinion
do it

obviously you wouldn't because you just locked it
"unlocked due to backlash over lock"

"unlocked due to backlash over lock"
"locked due to backlash over unlock due to backlash over lock"

my name is flowey. I come from the future year 20XX. I was sent back into the past to lock my threads before I recieved backlash. The evil corporation richardNet has sent a clone of me to kill me and unlock the thread in order to stop backlash for locking the thread.

im simply asking for the people of this forum to give their opinions
someone told you no
you stuff your pants because you wanted every single person on earth and the moon to say yes
you then just say
"lel furry k4ekthweyariei3edu43q94u4wexc 8i9"

you're not asking for opinions, you're trying preach about your ideas and shun the people who disagree

i just reported the steven universe thread when he made it because it's clearly bait spam

those aren't loving opinion threads those are just you being an starfish flowey

yeah aside the eon bullstuff flowey is still being a handicap

The guy's just trying to troll with stuff tier bait now, ignore the forgeter and report him if you can.
Also Flowey, if you wanna ask an honest question, ask that question and properly state in the OP why you think so because this:
i dont get it i see it as propaganda for the sjw's and the feminists and etc

i mean look at this stuff^
Looks like an attempt to forget with people, staying as vague as possible when asking a question you want honest opinions on is gonna yield bad results.
And keep your threads open, don't be a pusillanimous individual

>flowey's an starfish
>bashing 'starfish'

don't use greentext unless you browse 4chan normie

from what i can understand, bedpost is inclined to try to "make a number" on the community, but knowing him he starts out normal and then acts like a friend, because he doesnt have a goal except for the primary goal: sperg with a low quality Self Delete, and try to use damage control
tl;dr: bedpost needs to see some loving therapist