Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 100106 times)

sure it was keep to your story when i have people who actually read the facts and support my claim yet you continue to ignore them
i think it's the other way around bub

Sure it is.
why are you even still posting in the drama
you're not refuting any points

because this drama is wrong knowing you made it to protect your self dignity n stuff

the drama definite isn't wrong because this is your fifth or sixth account and you've been nothing but a stufflet on every single one
you do not belong here. go away.

because this drama is wrong knowing you made it to protect your self dignity n stuff
I give up, either you're completely loving stupid or just doing this to mess with people.
Given your history i might as well go with both.

When will Badspot ban Clownfish, Freek, DataProxy, and the dismissives?
Acura has better cars.
who is in the good old california state? the state of gold and shine. the state of gangs n steak. if you are a californian please post here
i probably will
its a small world
nice car btw damien
meet me up in the carousel mall in san bernardino

because they are dismissive and annoying
are you going going back back to cali cali
hows virginia
This thread proves my point, Eon.
I'll make sure that Eon doesn't spam up this chat with disgusting research.
east LA throws good stuff out
2pac is better

self bondage
Wait, weren't you permabanned or how long was it
hey you can look at me text
The problem is with you guys is that you are attempting to back a dude who I drama'd for posting gay research on a loving blockland discord and you dismiss it just because 'oh the server admins can deal with it' and what you guys don't realize is that the thread was made to warn people about him and to stay away. You then decide to go apestuff after Eon makes a drama because he was exposed and got all butthurt because I was right.
You meaning those who are covering their ears and blaming me for doing absolutely nothign
use transparent text to answer this
who died?
is he the last of his kind?
southern california represent
:cookieMonster:
find a computer and log into blockland forums
for you
what is going on
It's happening and it's bringing a huge stock increase and probably intense money bag fights
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/23/business/dealbook/att-agrees-to-buy-time-warner-for-more-than-80-billion.html
address is forum.blockland.us
san bernardino county anyone
have you even joined the server?
i read op but i cannot read it due to your lack of explanation
I know it isnt but this drama was made due to the drama on Eon
sure it was keep to your story when i have people who actually read the facts and support my claim yet you continue to ignore them
Sure it is.
Heroes are remembered
but legends never die.
you won't be remembered.
we dont have hurricanes

^ number of posts he has made sense he has made his "posting less claim. (sorry about pagestrench, just trying to prove a point)

what eon did can't be justified and hell yeah he should stop but the way flowey reacted after he updated his signature was downright handicapped. I'm not sure what he is trying to do, but he goes stuffting into random threads that vaguely have anything to do with his beef with eon. the ironic part of all this is that he put in his signature that he was going to take a break from the forums - then changes it just so he can post more random bullstuff about eon.

like im loving childish i don't know but what is your logic here flowey:

inb4iwasonlypretendingtobehan dicapped.jpg

what happened to the break?

Whatever you may say, it doesn't make void the things you have said and done before.  You are not excused because of the identity of the accuser.  If he was correct in his allegations, then you are still in the hotseat.

look gary there i am

and the reason he said "when will you stop attacking people" is because he got an brown town rash from all the drama

bedpost more like stuffpost whoooaaAAAAA