Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101367 times)

If he happens to return anytime sooner than his due date, I will eradicate that damn pillock.

At this point, the drama is pretty much a knee-jerk reaction to Eon getting called out for posting shock images in discords and then lying about it. Here's a valuable lesson: ganging up on people doesn't make you right. The dude hasn't really done anything besides respond to the insults slung his way.

I'm not exactly keen on giving chances but you should reserve your mindless anger for when the guy does something worth of getting angry over so you don't like stupid after he gets himself banned, because as far as I know the only crime the dude committed is making a drama topic on an apparently well-liked forumer.

At this point, the drama is pretty much a knee-jerk reaction to Eon getting called out for posting shock images in discords and then lying about it. Here's a valuable lesson: ganging up on people doesn't make you right. The dude hasn't really done anything besides respond to the insults slung his way.

I'm not exactly keen on giving chances but you should reserve your mindless anger for when the guy does something worth of getting angry over so you don't like stupid after he gets himself banned, because as far as I know the only crime the dude committed is making a drama topic on an apparently well-liked forumer.
This drama was originating from a well known problem user who has time and time again demonstrated that he won't learn from his previous bans and will most likely flock back to the forum when his current account gets banned, and do the same stuff.

This drama was originating from a well known problem user who has time and time again demonstrated that he won't learn from his previous bans and will most likely flock back to the forum when his current account gets banned, and do the same stuff.

No, this drama was a knee-jerk reaction to Eon struggling to find something that he could use to turn his drama around on Bedpost, a common thing people do when they can't face their own stuffty actions. You people just kind of went along with it because it gave you another chance to throw peanuts at somebody.

yeah i agree with ike here. dude didnt do anything wrong in this particular point in time and people are just filing through his past and bringing stuff up to throw at him simply because they don't like how he brought an actual problem (eon spamming discords) to light. forget the stupid pointless ass forum reputations for a minute, soften the hate-boners that are quite obviously impairing your vision and acknowledge the actual problem here

Here's a valuable lesson: ganging up on people doesn't make you right. The dude hasn't really done anything besides respond to the insults slung his way.

essentially this

i don't think it really has anything to do with "e-rep", i didn't know who notorious was until yesterday and I still thought he was a handicap. his posts came off really annoying and it bugged me, i don't know how to describe it.

I will admit that I was wrong for the discord part, the joke was over the top. However you keep using this "eon was lying!!!" about it which I already made a post on the first page of that drama addressing it, so it's pretty much bullstuff and ironically a lie. I feel Drydess sums it up pretty well.
i mean eon didn't lie about doing it, i'm pretty sure in the discord thread he and others (me included) were just fooling around
as soon as this thread popped up he straight up admitted to it, i don't know how people are missing that considering it's one of the first posts on this damn thread

The dude hasn't really done anything besides respond to the insults slung his way.
Have you not been actually reading through his posts or reading any information in the OP?

This dude needs a rocket up his loving arse.

anyone whose drama title can consist of six different aliases should be put down

I can't stress enough that if you've had several alts with different names and KEEP getting banned, then you should probably take a hint and save your money. thankfully notorious decided to go on "hiatus"

i have a feeling eon only made this thread to distract from his own idiocy

Have you not been actually reading through his posts or reading any information in the OP?

This dude needs a rocket up his loving arse.
are you dense or did you really miss ike's point

are you dense or did you really miss ike's point
I don't agree with Ike's post at all, though. This guy is a clear handicap with no social graces, no capability to improve and no interest in abiding by anybody else's basic social standards.

He's had enough alts now. It's time for him to go.

I already made a post on the first page of that drama addressing it, so it's pretty much bullstuff and ironically a lie. I feel Drydess sums it up pretty well.

The only way to interpret it is that you were damage controlling after getting caught trolling. You didn't own up to it, you pretty much said "Yeah, I did it, it's not such a big deal, you're a loving idiot by the way...", It was a terrible way to handle it and making a response drama was only salt in the wound.

Basically to sum up my point so you dudes understand, I don't like Bedpost, I don't want to justify any of his past action, but you don't have to angrily stuff on everyone you find annoying 24/7. The actively makes you more unbearable than whoever the target of the week is.