Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101465 times)

I don't agree with Ike's post at all, though. This guy is a clear handicap with no social graces, no capability to improve and no interest in abiding by anybody else's basic social standards.

He's had enough alts now. It's time for him to go.

i guess that's a fair enough statement as i'm not entirely fond of the dude either, however eon trying to turn things around after a completely valid drama was created against him is just pathetic

as far as i can see from his recent posts he isn't too bad aside from a few stupid posts here and there.
not saying i don't acknowledge the fact he's obviously a habitual problem user, but at this point in time he's not that bad

Basically to sum up my point so you dudes understand, I don't like Bedpost, I don't want to justify any of his past action, but you don't have to angrily stuff on everyone you find annoying 24/7. The actively makes you more unbearable than whoever the target of the week is.

notorious you got banned several times for being a moron and you still are a moron

i agree that he's not being insanely malicious or a total loving idiot, but from his past actions we clearly just don't want him here anymore.

i agree that he's not being insanely malicious or a total loving idiot, but from his past actions we clearly just don't want him here anymore.

You're missing my point though. Reread what I said, because it has nothing to do with his past actions, but rather how everyone else is acting.

You're missing my point though. Reread what I said, because it has nothing to do with his past actions, but rather how everyone else is acting.
how everyone else is acting is based on his past actions though. we're not stuffting on him because he's a new user, we're stuffting on him because he's come back after being banned five times. people shouldn't deserve a new beginning after that many mistakes.

we're not stuffting on him because he's a new user, we're stuffting on him because he's come back after being banned five times.

That doesn't make it anymore more okay or any less annoying.

That doesn't make it anymore more okay or any less annoying.
why is it not okay?

why is it not okay?

Because it's downright ridiculous that everyone went from telling a dude that somebody trolling his discord and then lying about it wasn't a "drama-able offense", then turning around and making a drama on him and then proceeding to tell him to forget off forever because nobody likes him. In no way was this a reasonable escalation of the argument.

Because it's downright ridiculous that everyone went from telling a dude that somebody trolling his discord and then lying about it wasn't a "drama-able offense", then turning around and making a drama on him and then proceeding to tell him to forget off forever because nobody likes him. In no way was this a reasonable escalation of the argument.
the discords that eon "trolled" had no more than 4-10 people in them (at least the ones I was in). eon never even denied posting it, he came clean and immediately put up his defense. the drama notorious made really wasn't necessary for the reason that he or whoever was in charge of the discord(s) could have just banned eon. i think eon can be annoying, but he's nowhere near the level of stupidity that flowey/chad/whoever has reached.

the mastermind behind these career-ending posts shouldn't still be here. it doesn't matter how he acts now or what he's doing now, he should not be allowed the opportunity to turn a new leaf

how big of a loving sperg do you have to be to use your new autistic alt where you barely contribute positively to anything for RPing as what they see as a stereotypical black man

noedit
like an alt is an alt but why do you have to make it even more obnoxious than it has to be
like just make it an alt and act normal god damn it

I feel Drydess sums it up pretty well.
actually i wasn't summing it up at all, i was making a response to the current discussion
what sums it up is that you did some stuffty things multiple times, someone notorious (reread this before i posted and this pun wasn't intended) responded, then a bunch of dramas popped up out of it with neither side apologizing for their actions in the slightest

nicks got tony and many others beat by 20
Trinick has over 200 keys

When will Badspot ban Clownfish, Freek, DataProxy, and the dismissives?