Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101245 times)

I will address OP, thank you Eon.

The OP is somewhat incorrect. Yes I have been a dumbass in these accounts and yea, I do overthink and do stupid stuff. But I don't look back in the past anymore. I simply look ahead and forget the past.

Either way, I'd like to address some of the screenshots you made.

The night discussion, freek as prez thread, and the burg posts were satire. Since everyone was doing it, I decided to casually attempt to fit in. Nobody seemed to mind me.

I have to say, this is like what's going on with Annoying Orange. I made these posts a long time ago and then it gets pulled up just now to show how bad I am.

Anyways, there's my address on this drama.
1. If you forget the past, you make the same stupid mistakes, like you always do.
2. Doesn't matter if it was satire, it was stuffty jokes.
3. "muh these are a long time ago" would work if you changed how you acted.

Flowey, can you tell me where exactly you've posted shygriff's art to ID them?

I wanted to ask you in the thread but alas you got banned for being the stuffhead you are.

I was debating making a drama, however I don't want another Arby's incident o.o
/support

I will address OP, thank you Eon.

The OP is somewhat incorrect. Yes I have been a dumbass in these accounts and yea, I do overthink and do stupid stuff. But I don't look back in the past anymore. I simply look ahead and #1forget the past.

The night discussion, freek as prez thread, and the burg posts were satire. Since everyone was doing it, I decided to casually attempt to fit in. Nobody seemed to mind me.

#2I have to say, this is like what's going on with Annoying Orange. I made these posts a long time ago and then it gets pulled up just now to show how bad I am.
Anyways, there's my address on this drama.

Eh Hem.
Don't go apestuff over a drama. Remember what happened on your other account.
So much for 'forgetting about the past', huh.

Okay as far as your Annoying Orange comparison goes, yes it may be digging up dirt, but the only good reason to dismiss this is if you had changed. Whilst you're actions prove to me you haven't changed and will not change, this was proven to me when you basically put self projection into the following PM:
I feel that you will end up being problematic.

The only reason you would have said that to another returning user is based off your own experience, and by you doing this, you show me that from your experience, you don't change.

I've changed, I'm not here to be dismissive or childish like I was in the past.

And yet you did repeat what you did before. We all have alts and we will never change, won't we?

And yet you did repeat what you did before. We all have alts and we will never change, won't we?
Who and how so, and plenty of people have changed, you just can't.

Who and how so,

AFAIS, Master Matthew is the same person I saw when he was his other alt. No change.

AFAIS, Master Matthew is the same person I saw when he was his other alt. No change.
Matt has changed plenty what are you talking about lol

Flowey please answer my question;
Flowey, can you tell me where exactly you've posted shygriff's art to ID them?

I wanted to ask you in the thread but alas you got banned for being the stuffhead you are.

Hold it right there, Notorious and your other aliases, there is some stuff you're not absorbing with your exothermic brain. Honestly speaking, I have always disliked you- no- disgusted by the impacts sculpted by your grubby, filthy, rotten hands that wrote the words that scarred your history with nasty cuts and horrific wounds. No matter what you asserted about changing, it never happened, nor will it occur anytime soon at this rate.

The OP is somewhat incorrect. Yes I have been a dumbass in these accounts and yea, I do overthink and do stupid stuff. But I don't look back in the past anymore. I simply look ahead and forget the past.
Take a look at the beginning of your paragraph, then try to connect the dots with the final statement of said paragraph. Notice any conflicting ideas? If you didn't, allow me to learn you information of yourself, if you remember what you've done. How do you recognize that Eon is "somewhat incorrect" about his argument when you forget about your past? Are you saying that you dumped the mistakes of your past away and foolishly attempted to support your claim by mentioning that you flat out look away from your errors? Eon did state that you haven't changed one bit ever since your first day as a shipwreck in the forums.

And I would like to address that you're not seeing what you've actually done. What do you mean the screenshots are satire? What do you mean about you "casually fitting in" because "no one minded" and that "everyone was doing it"? Just as always, you assume you're a normal person while the other members of the forums fully understand that you do not have the grooves to force yourself in the puzzle.
I have to say, this is like what's going on with Annoying Orange. I made these posts a long time ago and then it gets pulled up just now to show how bad I am.
Why the forget are you pulling Annoying Orange out as an example? You're not even 10 kilometers close to resemble a politician like him, stop pulling yourself up to higher standards (and I am certain that you're worse than Annoying Orange) than your actual self. People are not comparing your posts from the past with your current sloppy entrees, they're contrasting them. Want to know why? Your writing hasn't evolved to become different in a positive way, its definitely clear since you've burnt through at least 4-5 alts, each ending with the same fate.
And yet YOU did repeat what YOU did before. Not everyone has a development potential of a rock when it comes to alts, unlike you. Are you ripping these statements as citations from your personal experience rather than taking note of the community? This displays that in your perspective, majority of ideas that you trembled upon are from your causes & effects, and this means that you don't follow a new light to create change for yourself.

Ever since the day I met you, I never believed that you would convert from your faulty attitude. I still remember what you've decided to cause for the past couple of years. Your prickly thorns have pained me and other forumers to the point when we have a message branded in our minds: You will never change.

flowey being that account

also this happened after he got angry at me because i said that the new special interest thread shouldn't be deleted

kent please realise no one on this forum actually wants you here

Oh it's this forgetstick again?

Nobody wants you here, scrape together whatever pieces of dignity you have and just leave without a ban for your own sake