Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 100110 times)

also no one cares that you're an alt, we care that you're a loving handicap

Do you people have earplugs? Are you just ignoring my thread and going '/support xdd' because im an alt?
yes because your a problem user with many alts

also no one cares that you're an alt, we care that you're a loving handicap
How so? Just for exposing someone?

Dude, shut up. If you think i'm a big loving stupid idiot so be it, can't change your opinion. I'm also gonna support myself and say that this thread was created because Eon likes to be a huge richard, post research, gather his troops, and rally and attack me because he got exposed and I'm taking the loving blame because 'OH YOU HAD 5 ACCOUNTS U friend DONT TALK TO ME'. I bet some of you posting here have atleast 1 or 2 alts. Eon, you should give up. You only wanted to make this drama because I exposed you fair and square.

The reason why some of us don't have an alt is because we (most of the time) don't act like loving idiots on the forums and get banned, in addition we tend to no repeat the same mistakes that got us banned in the first place. Notorious B.I.G. is notorious for not learning from his mistakes and basically trying to shove random arguments that are riddled with red herring in order to take the spotlight off of himself.

Just for exposing someone?
no one should take you seriously. Even if you found out that badspot was killing people I would't side with you because how entitled you think you are for making a oh so cool drama format.

you're just a handicap, it's as simple as that. shift through some of your posts and you'll see what I'm talking about. anyone whose had like 3 or 4 alts within two years shouldn't be on this forum.

You're an idiot, an arrogant idiot and I'm being generous. You never seemed to learn from your past, did you? Now that it's coming back to bite you in the ass you seem to have no real counter-arguments to defend yourself.

i'll bet against it and say that one of his posts so far gets him banned

because how entitled you think you are for making a oh so cool drama format.

This is rich coming from you of all people.

i'll bet against it and say that one of his posts so far gets him banned
he is a man of his word he will get a alt if he has to