Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101458 times)

Notorious B.I.G Just loving leave, nobody loving likes you here because the way act is stuff, your jokes are not funny, your threads are utter garbage and you have not loving improved at all since you have came back on this forum. Let me ask you one loving question, why in hell do you keep wasting 20 or 10 dollars (blockland.us 20$ , Steam 10$) on Blockland just loving post this forum, like go another forum or for that matter do something productive or something like that. When you get banned don't even think about spending another 10 or 20 dollars and then coming back, just don't come back.

Jesus christ bedpost, if your banned 3-4 times permanentaly, nobody loving wants you around you little piece of stuff.
/souppot

lmao guys please chill. you only started to hate me when I made the drama yet you enjoyed my posts before it.

we didn't

actually cooolguy used to like me before he found me out now he acts like he doesn't know me

actually cooolguy used to like me before he found me out now he acts like he doesn't know me

Looking at your history on the BLF, the act is justified wouldn't you say?

What the forget man? Why are you using cooolguy's previous opinion about you to support your defense? I highly doubt you took note about my paragraphs and make a damn change- oh wait, I already mentioned that you won't because of your current trend. How about you stop attempting to grab small, minor details and start supporting yourself with stronger arguments, if you're even capable of that.

your posts are just not funny, you're not a funny person

Dude, shut up. If you think i'm a big loving stupid idiot so be it, can't change your opinion. I'm also gonna support myself and say that this thread was created because Eon likes to be a huge richard, post research, gather his troops, and rally and attack me because he got exposed and I'm taking the loving blame because 'OH YOU HAD 5 ACCOUNTS U friend DONT TALK TO ME'. I bet some of you posting here have atleast 1 or 2 alts. Eon, you should give up. You only wanted to make this drama because I exposed you fair and square.

NOEDIT : talking to redconer

Eon, you should give up. You only wanted to make this drama because I exposed you fair and square.
what

Do you people have earplugs? Are you just ignoring my thread and going '/support xdd' because im an alt?

Dude, shut up. If you think i'm a big loving stupid idiot so be it, can't change your opinion. I'm also gonna support myself and say that this thread was created because Eon likes to be a huge richard, post research, gather his troops, and rally and attack me because he got exposed and I'm taking the loving blame because 'OH YOU HAD 5 ACCOUNTS U friend DONT TALK TO ME'. I bet some of you posting here have atleast 1 or 2 alts. Eon, you should give up. You only wanted to make this drama because I exposed you fair and square.
boo get off the stage