Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 100994 times)

Someone with this many alts should be BOS tbh there nothing but a problem

The problem is with you guys is that you are attempting to back a dude who I drama'd for posting gay research on a loving blockland discord and you dismiss it just because 'oh the server admins can deal with it' and what you guys don't realize is that the thread was made to warn people about him and to stay away. You then decide to go apestuff after Eon makes a drama because he was exposed and got all butthurt because I was right.
this drama is not about eon's. I don't think anyone really cares that you drama'd eon

I know it isnt but this drama was made due to the drama on Eon

no it was made because you're handicapped and should've never came back

holy stuff i'm reading through the old posts of bedpost

i'm cringing too hard

Yeah, NBIG is a stuffhead.  Doesn't bring much anything constructive, and acts like a massive asshat to everyone he disagrees with, and to those he encounters normally, it feels like he still has a grating, condescending demeanor toward them.  /Support

Until I see him change his behavior, I will continue to dislike him.

I didn't know it was November 4th already.

damn my clock is way behind, it's 10/24 for me

damn my clock is way behind, it's 10/24 for me

Go with the times, old man.

We should biggie smalls him and riddle his trailer with bullets

no it was made because you're handicapped and should've never came back

sure it was keep to your story when i have people who actually read the facts and support my claim yet you continue to ignore them

i know we're 10 pages in and probably at the point of the thread being derailed but i think he's more gradually gaining more annoying
also, didn't badspot say he was bos?

also, didn't badspot say he was bos?
if only, you're thinking of someone else i think