Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101537 times)

notorious pm me i gotta tell you somthing

i sent it because from what i remember you asked for it on something i forgot but read my text, no new messages

stop bullying me
give me your lunch money forgetin pusillanimous individual

Lol, you really are pathetic, Notorious.

you registered only a loving month ago and you have 754 posts, a rate of 26 posts a day and you've lost your report button and ability to pm

anyone who has over 15 posts a day either a. spams stuff memes and one-liners or b. argues over extremely trivial drama with few exceptions for those who manage to post a lot and actually contribute to discussions, and anyone who has their report button or ability to pm removed is also pretty much a confirmed tardo

im not handicapped and you shouldn't be calling people handicapped it's a bad omen and makes you look ignorant

im not handicapped and you shouldn't be calling people handicapped it's a bad omen and makes you look ignorant
you're handicapped you hecking stupid dumb loser.....

you're a handicap. it's not ignorant if it's true

you're a handicap. it's not ignorant if it's true
but it isn't true
he has brain cancer

btw i lost my pm privelages so i cant pm anymore

maybe if you stopped acting like a neurotic little stuff you wouldnt lose so many privileges

Well, at least he is spending money just to get himself banned again. And again. And again.
As Badspot himself once said...

"You are free to purchase as many chances as you'd like."

i asked him what the forget is wrong with him and he responded

HEH

Well, at least he is spending money just to get himself banned again. And again. And again.
As Badspot himself once said..
"You are free to purchase as many chances as you'd like."
alt found