Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss

Author Topic: Notorious BIG/Flowey/Bedpost/Chad Maverick/ThatGuyFromTennesse/KentMansleyDaBoss  (Read 101501 times)

oh hey im in the op, am I famous now?
anyway this guy needs to go home and never come back
also really, how can you think clownfish and freek are problem users

also really, how can you think clownfish and freek are problem users

because they are dismissive and annoying

This thread proves my point, Eon.

This thread proves my point, Eon.
ok so instead of answering me you say this

when will you understand that nobody wants you here and you need to stop coming here until you know how to act like a functionable human being

forget off

ok so instead of answering me you say this

when will you understand that nobody wants you here and you need to stop coming here until you know how to act like a functionable human being

forget off
yeah notorious u need to be a functional human being like eon who spams gay research lmfao what

yeah notorious u need to be a functional human being like eon who spams gay research lmfao what
Right lol
I really didn't wanna post about this but like please eon you're not any better. Just stuffty in a different way

notorious you got banned several times for being a moron and you still are a moron

because they are dismissive and annoying
So we're dismissive because we're focusing on you and not on Eon?
You can apply that to more people than Eon, like Eholt for example, he also got drama'd do we have to give our opinions on him to before we can give our opinions on you?
People are focusing on you because you're a scumstain who draws lots more attention to himself, frankly i'm not all to bothered by Eon, his actions don't really affect me much, you on the other hand steal art, that does affect me and other artists, and is the reason why i don't want you here.
I'd like it if you could change for the better, but as of now i can't trust you to not fall back into your previous behaviour.

The problem is with you guys is that you are attempting to back a dude who I drama'd for posting gay research on a loving blockland discord and you dismiss it just because 'oh the server admins can deal with it' and what you guys don't realize is that the thread was made to warn people about him and to stay away. You then decide to go apestuff after Eon makes a drama because he was exposed and got all butthurt because I was right.

You meaning those who are covering their ears and blaming me for doing absolutely nothign

You meaning those who are covering their ears and blaming me for doing absolutely nothign
what

You then decide to go apestuff after Eon makes a drama because he was exposed and got all butthurt because I was right.

We don't like you and insulting our intelligence isn't the way to change it

"I did stuff in the past but the past doesn't matter I'm completely fine I'm not inept I'm just a normal guy with 5 perma'd accounts"

The problem is with you guys is that you are attempting to back a dude who I drama'd for posting gay research on a loving blockland discord and you dismiss it just because 'oh the server admins can deal with it' and what you guys don't realize is that the thread was made to warn people about him and to stay away. You then decide to go apestuff after Eon makes a drama because he was exposed and got all butthurt because I was right.
This drama could've been made by loving anyone and the reactions of the people would've been the same, people aren't here for Eon they're here for you, and if they wanted to talk about Eon and his actions they would've done so in the drama on him, but this drama is about you so it shouldn't be a surprise that people are focusing on just you and your actions.
Now stop trying to direct attention to Eon and either attempt to change yourself for the better and leave this drama for what it is, or continue your usual stuffshow and end up with more and more people disliking you.

Someone with this many alts should be BOS tbh there nothing but a problem