I take my GED math test next Wednesday

Author Topic: I take my GED math test next Wednesday  (Read 5194 times)

Seriously, do you want him to loving fail the GED all because you guys were being major loving starfishs and making him feel worthless?
it's not that we want him to fail, its that we think he's going to fail

"The croakers all say / there'll be hell to pay / in fiery purgatory. / Through all the gloom, / through all the gloom, / I can see the rays of ravishing light / and glory!" John Adams, 1776 (referring to the musical, not the year)

it's not that we want him to fail, its that we think he's going to fail
He damn may will thanks to everyone in this topic basically destroying his self confidence on this test he was excited to take.

Nice job BLF. When will the peanut gallery be in town again?

"The croakers all say / there'll be hell to pay / in fiery purgatory. / Through all the gloom, / through all the gloom, / I can see the rays of ravishing light / and glory!" John Adams, 1776 (referring to the musical, not the year)
Thanks

Nice job BLF. When will the peanut gallery be in town again?
same people same stuff different day
it's nothing new and will probably never change

same people same stuff different day
it's nothing new and will probably never change
So that gives this stuff behavior a free pass or something?

while every one else is telling me I'm going to die in a ditch
if "your grammar could use some work" is the on the same level as telling you you're going to die, you're the one with the problem. i hope you don't apply that attitude to other parts of your life.

So that gives this stuff behavior a free pass or something?
no it means if you look like an idiot by leaving out glaring details like "posting from their phone" they can and will be called out for it and mocked

no it means if you look like an idiot by leaving out glaring details like "posting from their phone" they can and will be called out for it and mocked
No one ever asked if he was typing on his phone, all they did was post stuff memes and bash him for the "lols" or to bring up their ego. Is he expected to read minds through screens now too?

While every one else is telling me I'm going to die in a ditch
i don't think anyone in this topic, besides you, has said that

No one ever asked if he was typing on his phone, all they did was post stuff memes and bash him for the "lols" or to bring up their ego. Is he expected to read minds through screens now too?
yeah ok i'm giving up on you now

yeah ok i'm giving up on you now
Yay I don't have to deal with your flawed thinking.

if "your grammar could use some work" is the on the same level as telling you you're going to die, you're the one with the problem. i hope you don't apply that attitude to other parts of your life.
I'm open to constructive critisum but the little bit there is in like 2 yalls comments are buried under the constant instults so its hard to determine what is said in good will and what is said in hate
out of 1 comment you found the rest are saying stuff along the lines of
downs kids get high grades in special ed
it's like he's speaking with partially german grammar where you capitalize regular nouns
jesus, people like you make me ashamed of being home-schooled. giving a bad reputation to the whole idea ...

also: you're*
Its very obvious these are meant to cut me down, There are more, But I don't feel like copying them.

Your Telling me this play is more reliable than a College degree?

no, but you're acting like the GED's your only option

But feel free to try and pick apart my math again, but if you could loving read basic English you would have understood his question wasn't what I knew, It was what the questions on the Practice Test were

you've yet to show us anything on the GED that rivals higher level HS math

i find it funny that you, of all people, try to attack my english skills

Its very obvious these are meant to cut me down, There are more, But I don't feel like copying them.

they aren't meant to cut you down. they're meant to point out our genuine disappointment in the standards of education here. if that cuts you down, don't try arguing with lumberjacks.

i'd fully respond but it's difficult considering how quickly the thread just grew thanks to IHH's white knighting