I take my GED math test next Wednesday

Author Topic: I take my GED math test next Wednesday  (Read 5196 times)

So before anyone trys to tell me that a GED is a bad thing, I was home schooled, And a home schoolers GED is equal to a High School diploma since most home schools don't offer a actual accredited diploma it is the equal in the workforce as a High School diploma (For home schoolers only)
So now that that is out of the way I am taking my GED math test Wednesday and then I will start study for the rest of the test, Which will not take very long, (Science(Which I have always been amazing at), English, Social Studies) I will probably be done by the end of the year and start enrolling in Collage, I made a 193/200 on my GED Match Practice test. I plan to go to collage for Computer Science.

So if you don't pass HS, you get a regular GED? Like the ones McDonalds wont accept?

So if you don't pass HS, you get a regular GED? Like the ones McDonalds wont accept?
Did you even read the OT? I've been home schooled since first grade, I'm not a high school drop out

good luck man

probably should work on your english though since you got some pretty glaring spelling and grammar errors in the OP. definitely need to be able to speak and write efficiently in college.

good luck man

probably should work on your english though since you got some pretty glaring spelling and grammar errors in the OP. definitely need to be able to speak and write efficiently in college.
Lol whatchumean my grammer is badd

Lol whatchumean my grammer is badd
but seriously dude you really need to work on it. every post i've seen of yours has been poor spelling and broken grammar as if you had just recently learned english

a home schoolers GED is equal to a High School diploma
a potential employer will not care whether you were home schooled or not, because it just doesn't matter. you will take the same GED that anyone else would have, so it doesn't prove that you know anything more than those other people
while OP may genuinely be an idiot, the way you write on a forum probably has very little to do with what you know about grammar or spelling. I intentionally spell words wrong here all the time, especially words that are supposed to have two Ls, I like to just use one instead. dunno why
and grammar is just thrown out the window because I think a certain phrasing would be A: funnier B: cuter or C: sound less confrontational maybe

anyway, the GED, at least in kentucky, is pretty easy. I don't think you have much to worry about even if you are an idiot

but seriously dude you really need to work on it. every post i've seen of yours has been poor spelling and broken grammar
Indeed, but first off I'm not taking English Wednesday , Second I'm not typing a Essay, I'm obviously going to be much more careless with my Grammar than on the Internet than I would be on a Collage paper.

Indeed, but first off I'm not taking English Wednesday , Second I'm not typing a Essay, I'm obviously going to be much more careless with my Grammar than on the Internet than I would be on a Collage paper.
alright but this doesn't even make sense. there's a lot of stuff I don't capitalize because it's marginally more effort to do so (also part of my personal brand™). however you are capitalizing random words, for no reason that I can decipher. at least "Internet" could be attributed to autocorrect (because my phone really likes to do that and it gets on my nerves) but "second"? "grammar"?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:17:49 PM by Foxscotch »

because of this sentence i legitimately believe that you have problems with english and grammar

a potential employer will not care whether you were home schooled or not, because it just doesn't matter. you will take the same GED that anyone else would have, so it doesn't prove that you know anything more than those other peoplewhile OP may genuinely be an idiot, the way you write on a forum probably has very little to do with what you know about grammar or spelling. I intentionally spell words wrong here all the time, especially words that are supposed to have two Ls, I like to just use one instead. dunno why
and grammar is just thrown out the window because I think a certain phrasing would be A: funnier B: cuter or C: sound less confrontational maybe

anyway, the GED, at least in kentucky, is pretty easy. I don't think you have much to worry about even if you are an idiot
Your missing the concept, The GED is known for people who are too loving lazy to continue in school, However when a Home schooler gets a GED it is known by employers that its the ONLY thing most Home Schools offer, Just because your so biased against it to do a little research, I schooled you on this back in August when we First had this argument, AND proved my point because even the U.S government used to classify Home Schoolers with a GED in the same educational class as a High School Diploma recipient, How ever Home Schoolers do have a different process than GED recipients for getting a job, Home Schoolers simply put together a record of all they're grades and turn it in with a Resume, Which I have been a A Average student so That will look  very good. I also have 2 Recommendation letters from 2 of the class teachers(Who have Ph-Ds but retired) recommending me for my high performance in math because I have got at least a 90 in every test they have given me.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:24:55 PM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

Your missing the concept
nope
The GED is known for people who are too loving lazy to continue in school, However when a Home schooler gets a GED it is known by employers that its the ONLY thing most Home Schools offer, Just because your so biased against it to do a little research
well, no, because they're the same test. like, literally the same. you're not going to take a "home school GED exam", are you? no, because it doesn't exist. the point of a GED is to show that you know enough to function in the real world. that's all it does, and you being home schooled doesn't make it any more meaningful
I schooled you on this back in August when we First had this argument
maybe you should have home schooled me on it, since I've arbitrarily decided it's more valuable that way to make myself feel better
How ever Home Schoolers do have a different process than GED recipients for getting a job
um... no
Home Schoolers simply put together a record of all they're grades and turn it in with a Resume, Which I have been a A Average student so That will look  very good. I also have 2 Recommendation letters from 2 of the class teachers(Who have Ph-Ds but retired) recommending me for my high performance in math because I have got at least a 90 in every test they have given me.
Your missing the concept. I'm talking about the GED alone, not how likely you are to get a job in general

if you get a GED with that grammar i'm going to bomb norway

another random ass argument for no reason in a thread where an argument is very irrelevant

never change