Author Topic: FREE AVATARS!  (Read 27935 times)

masterlegodude they are done in photoshop if you dont have it look around for a photoshopt thing and that is all i am going to say

it is a big dl and i am evan saying that and i can run it 3dsmax paint.net and the internet at the same time
I'd get photoshop, but i don't like trials xD

then dont get trials

that is all i am going to say your on your own from here and note i too am a cheap person when it comes to comp apps but blockland was well worth it

I'd like one, guvnah.

DON'T FORGET THE PRETTY RAINBOWS!!

i was wondering if you could add {LV} into my pic for me kthxbai

I was actually wondering if you could take mine and make a wallpaper sized one, for my desktop, of course.

can i have a named pic?

You kinda made my background Purple not black...
It doesn't look anything like the first picture in your post on first page Gikon.

I do not need a new avatar. When I pick an avatar, it naturally becomes awsome to match it's user.

I do not need a new avatar. When I pick an avatar, it naturally becomes awsome to match it's user.
You stole that avatar...you bastard

TMC! :D

Me thinks i know you...

You stole that avatar...you bastard

I did not steal it. I merely claimed it as my own. Other users of it should be honored by the fact that I deigned to use their pitiful hunk of GIF

TMC! :D

Me thinks i know you...
Indeed.
amaROenuZ : D

I only get called that when I'm killing people. Do I need to kill you?