0 (0%)
Props not being able to snap to building grids
4 (40%)
Shop employees demanding money while closed
0 (0%)
The severe lack of WATER PARKS!!!111
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Planet Coaster - Anniversary Update!  (Read 29322 times)

Hahahaha my GPU is literally the minimum required one.

:(

Hahahaha my GPU is literally the minimum required one.

:(
Might as well get it then! ;-)

Bump
The game has finally been released fully.  I can't wait to start playing this when I get back home.

I don't have a pretty beefy PC to run this game, but so far from what I've seen on Twitch, it looks really good. It's like the City: Skylines for Sim City (2013).

It's like the City: Skylines for Sim City (2013).

you do know cities skylines is a completely separate game to sim city

you do know cities skylines is a completely separate game to sim city
what is a comparison

This is cool but expensive :[

This is cool but expensive :[
In all honesty they should be charging $60 for this game, it's far higher quality than most AAA titles being released these days.

what is a comparison

he said "the city skylines for sim city 2013" so i assumed he thought it was a dlc for it or something

my bad

so i decided to go and try to make an alpine coaster resort and this is the result so far, i need to add scenery around the coaster itself

Bump
I've made this in the span of two days to test out the controls that Planet Coaster has to offer.
Click the image above to watch the video.

i need this game so much but i have no money :(
i remember the good ol days in RCT3 making parks, deathparks, and crazy water parks that don't make sense and had extremely unsafe waterslide jumps. hopefully they add waterparks

-snip-

Awesome job! It looks like it needs some more fleshing out but that's really impressive for just two days! You might want to use the smoothing tool on a lot of those track segments, they could flow a lot better if smoothed :)

Awesome job! It looks like it needs some more fleshing out but that's really impressive for just two days! You might want to use the smoothing tool on a lot of those track segments, they could flow a lot better if smoothed :)
Yeah, I used the smoothing tool with this coaster but it didn't do too well on some segments.  My future coasters will definitely be a lot smoother than this.  Thanks for the input!

Sometimes you have to move the track over a bit to help the smoothing tool out. Just mess around with it, I look forward to seeing what else you make!