0 (0%)
Props not being able to snap to building grids
4 (40%)
Shop employees demanding money while closed
0 (0%)
The severe lack of WATER PARKS!!!111
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Planet Coaster - Anniversary Update!  (Read 29318 times)

I don't typically find myself being too creative when it comes to games like these, but I've really been having fun with this one.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:15:39 AM by VerticalHorizon »

It's nice to hear that you like this game and what you've built looks amazing.

Anyways, here's what I was working on recently.
Click the image above to watch the video.

im gonna pirate the crap out of this
cool
>Denuvo protection
Lol good luck

Looking great guys! I've been real busy with school so I haven't had much of a chance to work on my park. Still haven't figured out how to build neat looking things properly, is there an easy way to snap objects to the same height as others like in the RCT games?

Bump
The game's about to get a huge update today at 15:00 GMT.  Apparently, we're going to get an arctic map, festive scenery, new rides, three new scenarios, and much more.  You can read what the update has to offer here if you want to know everything that's going to be added.

Silvarret finished Maros, his winter themed coaster. Watch the video here.

I've made working on my park part of my Christmas resolution, still have to figure out how the building controls work.

gonna get this game today because parents love giving steam gift cards to me

edit: My refund money came in and I've bought the game! Can't wait
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 12:03:30 PM by The Young Avenger »

was anyone here a member of those Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 community fan websites back in the day, before they all became dead? RCTLounge and RCTgo both come to mind. Some of the videos and images I've seen in this thread remind me of those days.

anyhow, gonna be buying Planet Coaster asap.

was anyone here a member of those Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 community fan websites back in the day, before they all became dead? RCTLounge and RCTgo both come to mind. Some of the videos and images I've seen in this thread remind me of those days.

anyhow, gonna be buying Planet Coaster asap.
I'm a member of RCTgo.  Actually, some of my creations from RCTgo have inspired my creations for Planet Coaster.

my progress on my park so far
just got the game last night so i've been playing with it, no actual rides yet though lmao

my progress on my park so far
just got the game last night so i've been playing with it, no actual rides yet though lmao

heh. put a slave auction house there for me

Bump
Here's a little sneak peek on a project I've been working on recently.