Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 24248 times)

lol kimon just give up, no one is going to vote against the state's decision unless they want to commit political Self Delete

they have to vote for who the states voted for
otherwise that'd be (imo) treasonous
Treasonous is a bit extreme but yeah it is kinda lame to do that. Since I'm a blue who doesn't want the red in office I'll see if there's still hope in my party, by if I'm wrong, I apologize in advance.

Edit: I'm probably misinterpreting this but here, mainly posting to resonate with what Jairo said.
While the state electors are "pledged" to vote for the candidate of the party that chose them, nothing in the Constitution requires them to do so. In rare instances, an elector will defect and not vote for his or her party's candidate. Such "faithless" votes rarely change the outcome of the election and laws of some states prohibit electors from casting them.
When I wake up tomorrow I'm gonna regret posting all of this aren't I
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:26:52 PM by Space1255 »

are you calling me kimon or did you misread why I said what I said

they have to vote for who the states voted for
otherwise that'd be (imo) treasonous

There's a handful of states that don't but from what I can remember off the top of my head those states are kinda republican anyway

Unless he literally dies, he's going to be the next president
you know what to do

you know what to do
Don't. I hate Annoying Orange but come the forget on, it's a loving felony to talk like that if he were the president, but to talk like that is a handicapped thing to do to begin with

Don't. I hate Annoying Orange but come the forget on, it's a loving felony to talk like that if he were the president
I really just don't see the secret service busting down my doors cus I made a joke on the blockland forum

yeah that felony class relies on the threat being with malicious intent

i could probably beat the president in 1v1 arm wrestling

I really just don't see the secret service busting down my doors cus I made ajoke on the blockland forum
Sorry. I take lots of stuff seriously when I'm tired.

are you calling me kimon or did you misread why I said what I said
I didn't even notice your post lol, I didn't expect you to cut off my post to the next page >:C

I didn't even notice your post lol, I didn't expect you to cut off my post to the next page >:C
So were you replying to me then thinking I was Kimon having similar avatars

Cuz that was my first (serious) post in this thread about how it isn't confirmed yet
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:57:41 PM by Space1255 »

ah nevermind then