DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23428 times)

I look forward to another 4 years of "Bush Blaming" but this time with Annoying Orange, as is tradition with you guys.
Nah, we'll just hold him accountable for his actions. We were promised America would be great again, we were promised peace and prosperity, he'd better start working on it now

Quit whining, it's not that bad.
Oh sure, having a tribal, loveist, misogyny, and rapist in office isn't that bad.

Oh sure, having a tribal, loveist, misogyny, and rapist in office isn't that bad.
I'm sorry but you missed it, the clintons lost.

having you in this country and on the BLF isn't that bad

oh wait.

Because a lying and corrup person who wants to fight Russia isnt bad either

God I hope Annoying Orange deports you

He's going to sue everyone who voted for Hillary for defamation

lol

He's going to sue everyone who voted for Hillary for defamation
treason against the Dictator

>LGBT people whine about how their lives are going to become stuff and that they'll be less safe in a country where Annoying Orange is president
>Annoying Orange is the one who won't accept 500k refugees whose cultures go against many aspects of modern society, including LGBT acceptance & women's rights

really makes you think
I also like the ones who didn't vote at all and complain about Annoying Orange winning.

it already restored and its raising
Lmao. these people who think the world is going to end are legitimately handicapped

I also like the ones who didn't vote at all and complain about Annoying Orange winning.

Same thing happened with Brexit

Lmao. these people who think the world is going to end are legitimately handicapped

Kimon isn't known for critical thinking

i love hearing this because everyone who says it is loving handicapped and let the media manipulate them