DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23427 times)

from someone whose country has dealt with a Annoying Orange-like president for a decade, to ya'll who took the joke and ran with it beyond all reason:

good luck
Annoying Orange is a billionaire reality TV star and real estate typhoon. Putin is an ex-KGB agent and practically a dictator who excecutes his critics. They're not comparable.

The liberal meltdown has commenced on my Facebook newsfeed

tbh i'm still losing it over the fact that 40,000 amish in pennsylvania waddled in to vote for Annoying Orange and helped him win the state

Annoying Orange supporters giving rides got paid in banana bread. this is awesome

Why is everyone celebrating? Let's hope this guy actually does something, rather than rambling for the past 10 months or so.

murica' is doomed
Maybe if Hillary won. Guess what happens when you launch nukes at Russia?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

Annoying Orange wants peace with almost all nations, so trust me, it could be way worse.

I dislike Annoying Orange but all the "WAAAH IF YOU VKTED THIRD PARTY forget YOU!!1!" I saw mkes me want to stab somekne

murica' is doomed
no the blacks and mexicans are doomed. domestic white power!

no the blacks and mexicans are doomed. domestic white power!
forget you, I'm in class and this made me laugh

Honestly, i'm liberal scum and I wanted hillary to win and i'm a bit scared of Annoying Orange's presidency, especially since some of my family and friends could have their entire life ruined if Annoying Orange follows through on his immigration policies. However, there's really nothing that can be done at this point, he was elected fairly by our people, so i'll support whatever decision he makes as long as it isn't genocidal.

Then again, I was also afraid that if Hillary won there'd be like a conservative riot across the country followed by nuclear bombs courtesy of russia, so i'm glad that didn't happen.

murica' is doomed
Quit whining, it's not that bad.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:16:04 AM by Perry »

Congratz anti-establishment people, you got what you wanted. Brexit, now this, I almost can't believe it. I guess our future is in your hands. Don't forget this up or else its you to blame.
I look forward to another 4 years of "Bush Blaming" but this time with Annoying Orange, as is tradition with you guys.

I'm expecting riots. I'll even be willing to join those riots if Annoying Orange pushes his pro-life policies.

I'm expecting riots. I'll even be willing to join those riots if Annoying Orange pushes his pro-life policies.
I'll be there to throw rocks at you.