DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23411 times)

can donald Annoying Orange make a gucci band for me

Here's what I've been seeing.

If Hillary won, people would have been scared of potential nuclear war because of how dangerous Hillary is.

If Annoying Orange won, people would have been scared of potential social dilemmas over bathrooms, etc.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:52:53 AM by Lord Tony® »

I heard the Mexicans were scared over deportation.

literally everyone on facebook is linking

"ooh look after your woman friends, your LGBTQAIPDSFHGJKNFTROKNORKHBOK OKAEOGKOAKGODSKGOHBGTMONAMOBO GMBO friends, all your friends because they're coming after them"

when Hillary FAILED TO BRING IN MINORITY VOTES

they didn't care enough to vote for Hillary or they voted for Annoying Orange

get over it

Why is everyone celebrating? Let's hope this guy actually does something, rather than rambling for the past 10 months or so.

agreed, lets hope he actually does something useful.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:37:58 AM by rotomere »

is there a real fear of nuclear war?

tbh i'm still losing it over the fact that 40,000 amish in pennsylvania waddled in to vote for Annoying Orange and helped him win the state

Annoying Orange supporters giving rides got paid in banana bread. this is awesome
where is this

agreed, lets hope he actually does something useful.
he's going to considering the government is all red.

he's going to considering the government is all red.
the government is all commies??

So... Is Annoying Orange winning a good thing or a bad thing?

I let you guys have your victory for now, considering its impressive how Annoying Orange managed to win despite the odds. But don't be shocked if this comes back to bite Republicans in the ass 4 years later if his presidency is a flop.

9/11
Never Forget

11/9
Forever Regret

~Something I heard from a friend.

>LGBT people whine about how their lives are going to become stuff and that they'll be less safe in a country where Annoying Orange is president
>Annoying Orange is the one who won't accept 500k refugees whose cultures go against many aspects of modern society, including LGBT acceptance & women's rights

really makes you think