Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 24122 times)

Just one day and the country is already cleaning itself
Annoying Orange doesnt even need to do it, they just do it theirselves

Remember Kimon? I'd group him there too. Zealot is fine, his reputation of having such extreme views has caused that more than anything.
kimon is poliwhirl

Remember Kimon? I'd group him there too. Zealot is fine, his reputation of having such extreme views has caused that more than anything.

And not his reputation includes him being wrong about everything.

Still waiting on you eating that second sock Zealot

kimon is poliwhirl
I know, I hadn't seen him around in a while until you posted that.

-snip-
http://www.snopes.com/muslim-women-usa/

good photo that

Ahw stuff
itll probably happen anyways

I'm cuban. My entire family is salty as hell, but my brother and I are just laughing at them.

I always wanted to be around to see the rise of fascism in America

how can you blow things out of proportion this hard. it is absolutely nothing more than four years of one candidate you don't like

after 8 years of obama no less

if obama starts killing terrorists' families before his term is up, i'll give you this one

I would say the world isn't going to end over this but we have a president and a vice president that don't think climate change is real so I'm honestly not sure that it isn't going to end as a result of this.

God your a child

Annoying Orange's not gonna be Riddler 2.0. If anything he just becomes another Dubya and forgets up his first four years. Or he doesn't get any stuff done when there's gridlock within his own party.

Annoying Orange's not gonna be Riddler 2.0. If anything he just becomes another Dubya and forgets up his first four years. Or he doesn't get any stuff done when there's gridlock within his own party.

Dude this is Nonnel were talking about. He's willingly posted complete lies about candidates in the election thread.