Author Topic: [BLU] Blockland United  (Read 29958 times)

In-Game Name: Ragref
BL ID: 22912

Positions: Server Hoster, Video Maker

Contacts: Ragref#2859, http://steamcommunity.com/id/ragref/

Examples of your work: This video, this video, and a playlist of other stuffty videos you can look at. I've also hosted quite a few successful mess-around servers.

Why do you want to help: Blockland is dying and I want to help get it back on the right track.

The Application system got removed, you can join in freely, just always let people know the role you want to be in.

I prob won't try to join cuz I have grown up obligations now, but I'm down with this idea. working on my own couple projects to try to bring some more life back into the game, hope your guys's go well, pretty dope idea here. let me know if you want help for something.

Not part of this clan but i would still like to see it happen

I would love to help with this cause i great at eventing an defining things.

In game name: tempest37
Position:eventing/builder/video maker
BLID:210412
Why do i want to help: to keep a great game from seeing the end and to put my talent to work
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 09:02:09 AM by Cobalt »

I would like to explain something about this clan.

We separated the Discord Group into separate roles, it should make it easier for you guys to indentify each other, also, I am letting this clan freely so players can group up, ask for help and make new content, since I've seen some people having trouble finding players who are talented in specific tasks, having this clan might make this easier for you.

i'm in. i have a remake of a certain classic server in progress but on hiatus due to lack of motivation - maybe i can find some people to work on it with me here.

i'm in. i have a remake of a certain classic server in progress but on hiatus due to lack of motivation - maybe i can find some people to work on it with me here.

Depending what it is, I might help out.
I have a project of my own I'm working on if people remember. I hope they do.

I need a co-scripter mostly. the build is pretty much done but the code and ui has a lot left undone

Time to go to work. Any plans so far?

Time to go to work. Any plans so far?
From what i know, probably nothing,

From what i know, probably nothing,
Like I said earlier this is a clan that groups up people so they can come up with projects together, you can join the Discord or make a discussion on Steam Group about your project and contact anyone interested.