[NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!

Author Topic: [NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!  (Read 15430 times)

text
some guy a year ago got stranded in someplace because his car broke down once and he made a gofundme and posted it on the forums but then it got removed

besides the rules are not limited to just those so really all of us could be banned just for the colors of our avatars

Additionally, there is the rule to not falsify ban messages and it's not listed under the rules section.
There are plenty of unwritten rules.

he told me he would be back very soon and is mostly irritated he can't edit The Harvest topic
i suppose he has to wait a while before he can afford to purchase an alt key right?

dude has really accomplished a lot in his 26 years

i suppose he has to wait a while before he can afford to purchase an alt key right?

dude has really accomplished a lot in his 26 years

Nah, some cretin will/probably already has give(n) him a key, because they legitimately think he's funny. It's sad, that they think this degenerate has any value to this community.

Nah, some cretin will/probably already has give(n) him a key, because they legitimately think he's funny. It's sad, that they think this degenerate has any value to this community.
i think you and others getting so worked up, a personal hatred, over the guy because he posted some stuffty bait topics on an online lego forum makes people think it's funny

i never thought i'd see this day

The only place he's going to is the slammer.

Hey tony remember when your poor ass got banned on a lego forum from begging for children's allowances lmfao

Honestly i'm actually curious how pathetic you could possibly be? Let's do a little tally
1. You're not an attractive person by any means
2. You're definitely not funny
3. You have no income
4. You have very little actual friends
5. You're existence thrives off being a negative source of attention

How about instead you start a gofundme to end your life tony. Seriously lol

if he started a gofundme to leave the forum i'd donate

This could of all been avoided if tony or one of his 4 friends had a job

if he started a gofundme to leave the forum i'd donate
but he'd take the money and use it to buy more accounts