[NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!

Author Topic: [NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!  (Read 15425 times)

This isn't the first time something like this happened years ago beachbum held a "giveaway" of multiple apple products and got banned and like last year one user and their band got stranded and asked for money on gofundme and were met with similar results
Then it should be added to the rules. On top of this, I've seen multiple other people post gofundme links, is it just selectivly enforced?

rule 10 doesn't apply here
uh it absolutely does

are you implying that posting research or being ambiguous isn't bannable outside of GD or something, too?

i would assume "referral links" to include anything where someone makes money/some sort of profit from it

Then it should be added to the rules. On top of this, I've seen multiple other people post gofundme links, is it just selectivly enforced?

Money for nothing is begging. Badspot can run this site however the forget he wants.

Not every little rule should have to be written common sense would tell you that asking for money on an online forum where the median age is like 14 probably isn't the best idea. But it's badspot's forum and he's gonna run the way he wants so there's 0 point in arguing about it

two bad users banned one came back

hopefully this one wont

uh it absolutely does

are you implying that posting research or being ambiguous isn't bannable outside of GD or something, too?

"2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff. "
"1. Do not post ambiguous topics."
"forum rules"

"2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff. "
"1. Do not post ambiguous topics."
"forum rules"
yes, so rule 10 applies too

how dense are you

yes, so rule 10 applies too

how dense are you
rule 10 says nothing about asking for money. it's referring to pyramid schemes. I don't understand why you can't understand that there's a big difference between the two.

rule 10 says nothing about asking for money. it's referring to pyramid schemes. I don't understand why you can't understand that there's a big difference between the two.
I'm not arguing the semantics of rule 10, I'm arguing that rule 10 applies outside of GD

I'm not arguing the semantics of rule 10, I'm arguing that rule 10 applies outside of GD
obviously but that doesn't change anything

Lord Tony had to be banned anyway. He was doing easily see-through fraud. Isnt that illegal?