[NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!

Author Topic: [NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!  (Read 15440 times)

I am refunding if for whatever reason I don't end up making it on the show.

how are you going to refund a used plane ticket? Or do you pay people back? Cause i doubt it lol

im just waiting for that one person to say "lol ok tony"

apart from that good luck man

speaking of, how does lord tony have any money? does he get an allowance?

If you guys want to see me get my ass kicked on TV now's your chance! Every doll hair counts.

I got you man

he gets good boy points

probably welfare program / unemployment

Just drive Tone boy
lol you're asking too much of tony
when has he shown that he can do anything himself besides tree climbing and castle building

Just gonna bump this to ask a question that's been nagging me. How the forget is $350 going to fund your trip to Georgia? $350 might get you a stuffty motel room for a couple nights, some bread crumbs and enough gas to make it around the block once.

Plus if you live more than one state away, $350 will be exhausted on the way there through gas and food, depending on how far away from Georgia you are. And if you're flying, a two-way plane ticket for more than one person is really, really expensive.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 03:16:52 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Yeah, I'm fairly sure that Tony is lying out of his ass to con people out of money here. There is no way he truly believes $350 is enough for a trip like this.

cheapest round trip tickets I've found were $367 for 4 people
Lol I'm raising money for 3 other people that are going with me, not just myself.

Maybe take the richard outta your ass. Asking for money is what gofundme is all about.

like fr tony did you even pay attention in school

cheapest round trip tickets I've found were $367 for 4 people
they managed to scrap up $17 between the four of them