[NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!

Author Topic: [NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!  (Read 15420 times)

yea he won't be banned long.

the issue I have with the whole thing is tony didn't actually break any rules. the only rule he could have broken was
"10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going to give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.  "

unless I'm mistaken, asking for money doesn't apply to this rule. rule 10 doesn't apply here

Wait, what about paid services such as graphic designing? Would it be allowed here?

Wait, what about paid services such as graphic designing? Would it be allowed here?
As long as you're fulfilling your end of the bargain yeah

« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 07:44:27 PM by cooolguy32 »

Tony is asking money for basically nothing. "Pay for my plane ticket so maybe I'll get a show haha xd"

vs

"Fund my project so I can return content to you guys and allow me to do it consistently. Higher tier patrons get different levels of content in return"

User was banned for this post
holy stuff it actually happened

Lord Tony has finally ascended.

He's gone to that big garbage heap in the sky

china's clouds??

I spat out my tea

May he climb the great tombstone in sky

he told me he would be back very soon and is mostly irritated he can't edit The Harvest topic

also the ban is perma