[NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!

Author Topic: [NEWS] Lord Tony needs help getting to Georgia!  (Read 15428 times)

Lord Tony has been harvested

i forgot that essentially begging for money was against the rules. thank you based badspot.

so,,,, can i still donate???

« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 06:20:21 PM by Jshotgun »

User was banned for this post
loving harvested, rip lord brony

looks like daswiruch lives another day
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 06:13:52 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

you guys shouldn't be celebrating. you realize that the ban is probably 3 days or so and even if its longer he'll just buy another account. Watch there be a lord tony account pop up tonight

Somewhere, in this Forum, UltraCraftGames is jizzing his pants

i forgot that essentially begging for money was against the rules. thank you based badspot.
i knew it was against the rules but I wasn't about to warn him about it tho lol

you guys shouldn't be celebrating. you realize that the ban is probably 3 days or so and even if its longer he'll just buy another account. Watch there be a lord tony account pop up tonight
With the amount of bans tony has he probably doesn't get anything but permas, i know that's the case for some users

heh...nothing personnal kid

yea he won't be banned long.

the issue I have with the whole thing is tony didn't actually break any rules. the only rule he could have broken was
"10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going to give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.  "

unless I'm mistaken, asking for money doesn't apply to this rule.
i knew it was against the rules but I wasn't about to warn him about it tho lol
rule 10 doesn't apply here

the issue I have with the whole thing is tony didn't actually break any rules. the only rule he could have broken was
"10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going to give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.  "

unless I'm mistaken, asking for money doesn't apply to this rule.
there are plenty of "unwritten rules" on this forum and frankly im glad he got banned, asking for money shouldnt be allowed

there are plenty of "unwritten rules" on this forum and frankly im glad he got banned, asking for money shouldnt be allowed
then put it on the rules page

"10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going to give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.  "

unless I'm mistaken, asking for money doesn't apply to this rule. rule 10 doesn't apply here
This isn't the first time something like this happened years ago beachbum held a "giveaway" of multiple apple products and got banned and like last year one user and their band got stranded and asked for money on gofundme and were met with similar results