Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 308875 times)

I take out my pistol, and rooster it. I have my driver retain the current speed, and I have my gunner ready.

Follow the ones searching for Runners.

I put up a shield for everyone on the team that blocks one attack.

Something is about to happen in 77 days.

I-I mean, craft ballistic armor for a worthy amount of defense and little mobility penalty.

Finish the overcharger, then get back down to solid ground.

Make sure all of my weapons are fully loaded and hide in a strategic location

have robotank patrol perimeter

have robotank patrol perimeter
AEGIS-3 has just arrived for defense.  AEGIS-4 will be arriving Turn 48 and HVACS-2 on turn 47.

The results of the hives introduction and execution are..sub-par at best. But frankly i'm in a ditch right now and unsure how to keep going with this concept.

So, i have created an important poll that i would like all of you to answer truthfully towards.

I need a general opinion from the majority of BFBB's players so i can decide where to go with this, because i'm at a loss right now and unsure where to progress.

can you put big red text for when something dangerous to me happens

can you put big red text for when something dangerous to me happens

Usually i mention when something dangerous is about to happen with a maroon colored text, so don't worry about that. But i don't specify that for any particular individual.

Poll is open btw.

AEGIS-3 has just arrived for defense.  AEGIS-4 will be arriving Turn 48 and HVACS-2 on turn 47.
thank thou goodeth sir

sorry about that, i put that poll up Presumptuously. We'll keep moving full-steam ahead. Even if it is a loving assload to manage

construct a healing station
sends in nanobots when someone dies/has a debuff, has a 2 turn cooldown
it'll be done by turn 49

Complete by turn 49:
 x2 :  AVLAC (Dual-prop helicopters with player transport and ability to carry one vehicle with a cable), each with two door-mounted MGs for player use.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 01:09:16 AM by SWAT One »