B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 308924 times)

I hate collateral damage... >:c

Turn 50-C Results

Shinyarceus4 sets his flamethrower to 'flambé' mode, before unleashing a stream of flame to all three Runners. Inflicting 145 fire-element damage to all of them.

TableSalt forgets what he's doing and heads for the battle. He'll arrive with the rest of the players on the 51st Turn.

Nicepoint keeps building.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd delivers a sniper shot to the Drone's chest, inflicting 160 physical damage.

ZeUberMedic fires in the general direction of the battle, to no effect. The trees simply block his bullets; even without them they wouldn't be able to reach that battle from where he is.

AL-22 arrives at the battlefield!

Redconer physically assaults the Second Runner. The runner leaps out of the way and avoids his attack.

TheMrDoors slaps the Drone's fallen body. Yeah; you show that dead alien who's boss.

AEGIS-3 observes the Gliders trajectory, plotting a possible dodge vector. Unfortunately this directs their focus too much to fire on any runners.

AEGIS-4 directs laser fire upon the First Runner. Inflicting 140 energy damage. This however leaves it open to potential glider impact.

HVACS-2 withdraws from the battle to return to the Underground Bunker.

HVACS-3 opens fire on the Second Glider from multiple angles, inflicting 180 physical damage and forcing it to land.

HVACS-4 directs it's fire on the Third Runner from several angles. Inflicting 160 physical damage.

AVLAC-1 deploys from the Underground Bunker. Heading towards ZeUberMedic's outpost.

AVLAC-2 deploys from the Underground Bunker. Heading towards Nimbus Military Base.

Hive Ambush

Drone
[DEAD]

The drone collapses. Finally dead.

Glider
[1]
A creature sporting extremely powerful legs, capable of crushing skulls and propelling it skyward. This, paired with it's frills. Allow the beast temporary flight.
335/800
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)

The Glider rapidly descends on AEGIS-3. Thanks to observation, the targeted drone is able to avoid a fatal impact.

Glider
[2]
A creature sporting extremely powerful legs, capable of crushing skulls and propelling it skyward. This, paired with it's frills. Allow the beast temporary flight.
35/800

The Glider leaps at Redconer.
It pins him beneath it's clawed foot and with one squeeze, crushes his skull.

Runner
[1]
A beast of below-average intelligence, with unbreakable servitude to the hive
75/550
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a high evade capability)
(This boost can only be slightly weakened)

The Runner curls into a ball and surges towards Failbros2.
He fails to dodge in time, causing the runner to shred right through his middle.
not a moment later does he split vertically and fall apart.

Runner
[2]
A beast of below-average intelligence, with unbreakable servitude to the hive
270/550
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a high evade capability)
(This boost can only be slightly weakened)

The Runner launches itself at Shinyarceus4.
He barely dodges it, suffering a few scratches.

Runner
[3]
[DEAD]

The Runner falls to the ground, charred from the fire.

[Cycle News]

Redconer & Failbros2 are dead!

AVLAC-1 & AVLAC-2 will be fully deployed on Turn 52.

TableSalt will arrive on Turn 51.

ATTACK CYCLE START

AL-22, Nimbus Soldiers, AEGIS-1, and AEGIS-2 have arrived at the battlefield and may now participate.

Notify me if i missed someone.

The assistant drone finishes the orbital deployment module.

I keep building

EDIT: The drone has finished the deployment module and now helps me finish the production quarters
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:19:24 PM by Nicepoint »

Revival Links to Redconer & Failbros2.

Load airburst flak shell into Railgun and take aim, first scanning the skies for more gliders coming in from the mountains.  If any are seen, take them out.  If not, aim at battlefield and alert all players at battlefield of shell trajectory before it is fired.

Carry out AFO at end of turn.

Also made a map for convenience:

Use AVLAC to go to the battlefield with my trusty mg42
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 06:17:53 AM by ZeÜberMedic! »

Cut down the trees with a chainsaw, then fire the mounted mg42

the time it would take for you to cut every tree between your outpost and the battlefield, the battle would be long over by then. You'd be better off walking to the battle (or riding an AVLAC *hint hint*) or just not bothering with it at all.

Sticky Jump over to the Battlefield, and lob grenades down when i arrive
Stay in the tree like a pusillanimous individual, and upgrade my sniper rifle to be chambered with 50. cal rounds, and a bipod so i can aim good.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:18:27 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

Fire HE round to Glider [1]

place a vehicle spawner and spawn a blocko speedkart to get there faster-er

the time it would take for you to cut every tree between your outpost and the battlefield, the battle would be long over by then. You'd be better off walking to the battle (or riding an AVLAC *hint hint*) or just not bothering with it at all.

Burn the trees to the ground.

I am in the battlefild, right?