Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55196 times)

what happened to this page

noedit the prev page i mean -__-

it's blockland, i think you need to chill OP.  kinda embarassing an older player like you taking this so seriously and whining lmao

it's blockland, i think you need to chill OP.  kinda embarassing an older player like you taking this so seriously and whining lmao
what makes you think he's whining?

i guess you should unban me because i was only insulting you in blockland
because it's just blockland tezuni

i guess you should unban every single person who ever broke a rule on your server
besides it's just blockland what does it matter

go ahead and unban the others who have hacked on your severs -- it's only blockland tezuni get over it

what makes you think he's whining?
The fact he is saying mean things about his friend!!!1!

No but seriously, are people seriously dumb enough to think that ravencroft should not revoke/ban on sight for using hacks?

are people seriously dumb enough to think that ravencroft should not revoke/ban on sight for using hacks?
i dont think anyone has said that lol

Maybe if it took more than 30 seconds to find a download of blhack this stuff wouldn't happen

apparently exposing hacking/cheating is embarrassing and considered whining regardless that someone is manipulating a game's code for personal gain.

"officer he cheated me out of thousands in that game of poker, please arrest"

"quit crying"

k.

lmao badspot doesn't give two stuffs about patching this hack which has been out for ages.
now, i've never personally used it, but it's clear this game is no longer developed.
if you don't like people using that stuff, ban them.

i find the fact that skill4life when through all the trouble to document and present this drama to be utterly hilarious.  barvo son, you really caught 'em in the act.

i find the fact that skill4life when through all the trouble to document and present this drama to be utterly hilarious.
and apparently putting effort into things is utterly hilarious.

barvo son, you really caught 'em in the act.
well I mean, hedid, so yeah he did catch him in the act.

skill4life uploaded like 12 screenshots with commentaries msPainted into them and IP addresses and stuff to boot.
But hey, he can do what he wants, and I can still find it hilarious.  Drama the minesweeper hackers!  6 pages of proof or you're a friend!

I mean i just got reminded stufflord lies about his age
stufflord is just fed up he cant eat out his furreal friend because his skull will be crushed
what does this have to do with anything?

/support
raven needs to be bos

skill4life uploaded like 12 screenshots with commentaries msPainted into them and IP addresses and stuff to boot.
But hey, he can do what he wants, and I can still find it hilarious.  Drama the minesweeper hackers!  6 pages of proof or you're a friend!
considering you won't acknowledge what I'm saying and just keep stuffposting in here I'm pretty sure you're just trolling then. have fun with that or something.