Author Topic: BL-Browser - The in-game Browser [Experimental][v0.2.1]  (Read 47658 times)

open console
AWS_BindTexture();
This doesnt work, it says unable to find function.

This doesnt work, it says unable to find function.
You're using windows, right?

You're using windows, right?
Yes, windows 10
I figured out how to get it to work but I just need the console commands for it.

this is lunacy!
hilarity too.

EDIT: How do you click? The console command isn't working. What corner does the x/y start in, lower left or upper left, and how far is it to the other side of the screen? I need to set quality, fullscreen, etc for stuff that isn't YouTube, since I wanna play an anime on Crunchy Roll...

EDIT EDIT Can someone give me the coordinates of a button on a site (and what site) so I can make sure it actually is working for me? Preferably one on the google homepage. I tried making a for loop that would theoretically click every spot on the screen (assuming the screen is smaller than 3000x3000) but it crashed the game. I probably failed on one of the end conditions...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:40:30 PM by SuperSuit12 »

when will it be the worst os in history for mac
because i'm a worst os in history mac user
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:34:14 AM by Blockhead22102 »

EDIT: How do you click? The console command isn't working. What corner does the x/y start in, lower left or upper left, and how far is it to the other side of the screen? I need to set quality, fullscreen, etc for stuff that isn't YouTube, since I wanna play an anime on Crunchy Roll...
Copy all of the code inside this quote:
Also forgot to post this, an example on how to utilize the AWS_MouseEvent.

Code: [Select]
snip
Don't paste it directly into the console, just copy it and then type out this: eval(getClipboard());

this is lunacy!
hilarity too.

EDIT EDIT Can someone give me the coordinates of a button on a site (and what site) so I can make sure it actually is working for me? Preferably one on the google homepage. I tried making a for loop that would theoretically click every spot on the screen (assuming the screen is smaller than 3000x3000) but it crashed the game. I probably failed on one of the end conditions...
Ah I should mention you can't send more than 512 commands a frame at a time.

when will it be the worst os in history for mac
because i'm a worst os in history mac user
Wine
It's simply not possible to do it on mac alone, just run Blockland through Wine.

Copy all of the code inside this quote:Don't paste it directly into the console, just copy it and then type out this: eval(getClipboard());
This code has to be ran on the server, and then you need to do %cl.browserSupport();

It's simply not possible to do it on mac alone, just run Blockland through Wine.

Hows that about running blockland through Wine?, Do i run the bl archive that appears in the rar that i download in this post? Please be more specific

How do you actually get fullscreen with this thingie

How do you actually get fullscreen with this thingie
either use the mouse script that was posted or use the youtube-specific command

Can someone figure out if it's possible to get into Crunchy Roll without using javascript? The videos work, but you have to use javascript to log in.

What do I even do?
I'm very confused.
I put all the stuff in my blockland folder.
What do I do now? I've also downloaded the bricks and prints.
It's not even working.
Can someone give me a tutorial or something?
The console commands aren't working.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 07:39:31 PM by Otakis »

Clicking works fine for me now, but A Fine Building Block says it's not loading anything for him. He says it works fine on Mr. LoL's server. Does the mouse script make weird stuff happen for clients? You said something about doing %cl.somethingorother and %cl is a client thing, but what do you mean, do that? Putting it in console results in an error.

What do I even do?
I'm very confused.
I put all the stuff in my blockland folder.
What do I do now? I've also downloaded the bricks and prints.
It's not even working.
Can someone give me a tutorial or something?
The console commands aren't working.
What version did you get it from? Are you sure you installed it correctly? Did you make Blockland.exe not-readable?

What version did you get it from? Are you sure you installed it correctly? Did you make Blockland.exe not-readable?

I've downloaded the v0.2.0 Beta Release.
I'm pretty sure I installed it correctly.
Aren't people saying I need to check "Read Only" ? Did I need to make it not readable this whole time?