BL-Browser - The in-game Browser [Experimental][v0.2.1]

Author Topic: BL-Browser - The in-game Browser [Experimental][v0.2.1]  (Read 47369 times)

commandToAll('AWS_LoadYoutube', "String videoID");

I did everything the wikipage told me to do. It didn't work, I then did the extra step and it didn't work. I tried using /fixscreen or whatever the command is on the Cinema Server and it didn't work. Could you like, release a step by step video on how to do this please? I'm quite sure I have done something wrong.
I agree, this would be extremely helpful.

So this is a huge longshot, but since awesomium doesn't support youtube videos above 360p due to being so outdated, could using the old youtube player api be an option somehow/where to allow for at least 720p playback (and 1080p appears to work on livestream, using chromium 16 to test them)? Also, would using Chromium Embedded Framework rather than awesomium be doable at this point?

i installed allinone but it still says I don't have bl browser
how tf

So this is a huge longshot, but since awesomium doesn't support youtube videos above 360p due to being so outdated, could using the old youtube player api be an option somehow/where to allow for at least 720p playback (and 1080p appears to work on livestream, using chromium 16 to test them)? Also, would using Chromium Embedded Framework rather than awesomium be doable at this point?
Well I'd have to completely start over for CEF, but it shouldn't be too difficult to do.
My next objective is to make a manager and installer for the dll mods.
Also since I ended up making one, here is a link to an example on how to make a server code for loading urls/youtube videos.
Server_AwsSupport
And to check if the client has the AwsHook.dll
Server_AwsCheck

nvm Pah1020 came to the rescue
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:20:29 PM by cblock360 »

-snip-

thanks to this i can finally do some really cool stuff with this and the iEvent campus.

REALLY good work here, looking forward what's in store for this.

Where do i "copy the stuff" to? the steam blockland folder or the one in the appdata or something?

can i watch mutated gorilla research with this?
pretty neat stuff

Where do i "copy the stuff" to? the steam blockland folder or the one in the appdata or something?
Extract the 7z file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockland

Don't forget to set Blockland.exe as read-only before you start the game again.

I have no idea how Blockland works under the hood, but.

If these were made interactive, wouldn't they user up server resources to function? Couldn't you destroy a server or host computer through overusing YouTube videos or flash content?

I have no idea how Blockland works under the hood, but.

If these were made interactive, wouldn't they user up server resources to function? Couldn't you destroy a server or host computer through overusing YouTube videos or flash content?
No, it wouldn't.
The only thing the server itself does is send a link for the client to load, nothing else.

isn't there a minecraft mod with this exact concept?

There may be, there's also a mod for Gmod with this concept, your point?

Try installing that mod into the Blockland.exe with WinRar and see if it works.