Author Topic: BL-Browser - The in-game Browser [Experimental][v0.2.1]  (Read 47737 times)

hey where do i find the download to the cinema bricks so i can make my own cinema on my  owns erver?

Other than the one on page two, none of them have been released publicly.
If you want to make your own, it's not that hard, it's basically a print brick that the uv scale on the y axis is high enough to the point where only 3/4ths of the texture is visible.

Also figured out where in the code that's causing the random crash after some time, will work on how/what exactly is causing it to crash in a bit.
In the next release I've added support for actually generating the mipmaps through opengl if possible with your driver/gpu.
If not, it'll fall back on the previous code.

I've noticed that RAM usage for the browser process goes up over time, so maybe there's a memory leak? Also, the cinema server can only play videos in 360p, would playing videos in 480p+ be possible with this?

how do i make the videos fullscreen on the cinema screen. it just shows the youtube video page

never mind, figured it out

COMMAND FOR LOADING VIDEOS IS AS FOLLOWS:

clientCmdAWS_LoadYoutube("String videoID");
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 11:37:02 PM by Planr »

Not working for me at all. Followed instructions, overwrote Blockland.exe, set to read only, copied in the required files from AllInOne.7z, and everything else

Still getting the "To see this, you need the BL Browser DLL" thing

I can get it to play sound now, but I'm not getting any textures to appear
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 12:08:53 AM by Becquerel »

Do AWS_bindtexture(); in console when you can hear sound

Do AWS_bindtexture(); in console when you can hear sound
Did, doesnt work

if he can hear the sound it means his textures arent being dl'd or texture resolution is not on high.

Do you get an error when you enter that?
No, it goes through fine.
if he can hear the sound it means his textures arent being dl'd or texture resolution is not on high.
I have Textures set on Best and textures are set to download

Do you always leave download textures on? Sometimes when you join a server with it on, after joining with it off, it doesn't fully register the textures in your cache or something. Restarting BL fixes the issue.

Do you always leave download textures on? Sometimes when you join a server with it on, after joining with it off, it doesn't fully register the textures in your cache or something. Restarting BL fixes the issue.
I've tried both On and off

I've tried both On and off
Odd, try the newest release, it might fix the issue.
Just to be clear, you can see the poorly drawn arrows on the print, correct?

v0.2.1 Beta Release
See release message for v0.1.1 for instructions on installation.
Fixed random crashing bug hopefully.
Added use for glGenerateMipmaps if your driver supports it.

I'm not 100% certain if glGenerateMipmaps works reliably, if you have any issues tell me and I'll work on it.
https://github.com/Pah1023/BL-Browser/releases/tag/v0.2.1

Odd, try the newest release, it might fix the issue.
Just to be clear, you can see the poorly drawn arrows on the print, correct?

I can get sound, but I don't get any Arrow prints, in fact, theres no texture at al.

I did everything the wikipage told me to do. It didn't work, I then did the extra step and it didn't work. I tried using /fixscreen or whatever the command is on the Cinema Server and it didn't work. Could you like, release a step by step video on how to do this please? I'm quite sure I have done something wrong.

How can I get other people on my server to see the cinema? They have it installed and tell me they can see arrows. They have done aws_bindtexture(); aswell. It just doesn't work. Tell me if you know please.