Author Topic: BL-Browser - The in-game Browser [Experimental][v0.2.1]  (Read 47733 times)

I'm having trouble reinstalling BL Browser. Whenever I try typing in the attachmodule command, it says that it is "unable to find attachmodule"

I'm having trouble reinstalling BL Browser. Whenever I try typing in the attachmodule command, it says that it is "unable to find attachmodule"
you have to overwrite your blockland.exe with the one provided in the .7z in order for it to work.

Conan Buchanan: step 1) download the AllInOne.7z from https://github.com/Pah1023/BL-Browser/releases/tag/v0.1.1
Conan Buchanan: step 2) open the zip using 7zip or an equivalent compressed folder opener, and copy all the stuff out
Conan Buchanan: step 3) overwrite your main bl install with it
Conan Buchanan: step 4) set the .exe to read only

blocklandloader isnt installed

Blocklandloader has been installed on BLBrowser is now back online. Thanks!

might of spelled it wrong or it didn't load the dll correctly, happened to me a few times, not sure what causes it

might of spelled it wrong or it didn't load the dll correctly, happened to me a few times, not sure what causes it
thats because you're visolator
labels: feature wontfix

could someone put up a version edited to be 1280x720? i can't compile this on linux, otherwise i'd do it myself

Speaking of which, I've created a pre-release of a new version of BlocklandLoader which is built on Linux (but it should still be able to be built on Windows), while (hopefully) working on both Windows and Linux. I'd appreciate it if some people could test how well it works on Windows.

https://github.com/qoh/BlocklandLoader/releases/tag/v0.3.0-beta1

I have continuously tried to find a fix to this issue, but whenever i load a video nobody else can see it. Is there a way to load a video server sided or is that only available to the host of said server?

I have continuously tried to find a fix to this issue, but whenever i load a video nobody else can see it. Is there a way to load a video server sided or is that only available to the host of said server?
commandToAll('AWS_LoadURL',"your URL");

BL-Browser is entirely client-sided and relies on clientCmd commands
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 04:22:06 PM by dargereldren »

can you add fullscreen support for twitch also?

can you add fullscreen support for twitch also?
Does Twitch even work? I can't seem to get it to work.

Does Twitch even work? I can't seem to get it to work.
As far as I know it doesn't, I've even tried using it with chromium embedded framework and it wouldn't work.
If you've managed to somehow get it to work, tell me exactly what you did.

Is this project dead? Haven't heard or seen any updates to it...

Is this project dead? Haven't heard or seen any updates to it...
I still experiment with the code here and there, but haven't done anything that would warrant an update to it.