Steve5451 is safe

Author Topic: Steve5451 is safe  (Read 12270 times)

We have information that Blake might have been hacked, take what he says with a grain of salt for now.

why did everyone forget steve is a confirmed child enthusiast? remember when he sent people child research? and you guys dont want him to kill himself

So I'm not the only one who's heard about this? I need someone to confirm on this one.

I can't believe you've made me do this. I have been challenging myself not to do another rage post for a long time, but you finally loving broke me. Thank you.

people were just talking stuff about me
People didn't "talk stuff" about you. You have elected yourself Executive Supreme Chairman of the Being A roosterwank Club. Instead of literally expending no effort to ignore this thread that you clearly don't care about, you've elected to spend your time arguing about something you know as little about as the rest of us, taking the condescending and contentious argument because you're a bored child who can only get enjoyment out of besting everybody else. You instigated an argument that never needed to exist in the first place, and you're too insensitive, childish and stupid to understand how and why your opinion never needed to exist in the first place.

I'm so loving mad at myself for even getting involved. Frankly, I should be just reporting and ignoring you for a total lack of respect and stuffposting, but I didn't feel that'd be grand enough a gesture to show you how loving handicapped you are. I didn't even want to comment on the whole Steve thing; this is clearly a deeply personal issue, and even if it is just a big gag, without any "official" commentary we might as well go off of the people who are closest to him. In this case, Ninja Decoy actually knows him, visited his mother and got the details.

I'm surprised your parents didn't beat you into submission with a belt as you were growing up. You might just be the proof that corporal punishment is necessary to produce civilised citizens.

in the other thread but can we please get any evidence at all? how do we know this isnt just steve begging for more attention? he did not try to kill himself. period.
If you weren't being a stuffflining wanker, you'd have been able to see enough information to draw a solid conclusion. Ninja Decoy is a known friend of Steve. They've discussed this plenty of times in the past. Ninja has said he went and checked things out. There's nothing here to even draw a hint of criticism.

What you want is drama. You love it. You love the thrill of people getting angry at you, the rush of getting to fight and fend off the "digital bullies" like some kind of handicapped knight is shiny steel armour. You don't care about the argument; you're just willing to start fires with no care for putting them out because that's what deeply satisfies your primal, juvenile instincts.

You can't even admit that this is insensitive. You can't even show any shred of common decency. Who the forget gives a stuff if it's real or not? Does it loving matter? Self Delete isn't some loving prank that people pull to get everybody's jollys in a tish. I've had to deal with it many, many loving times. It's not some loving light sunday morning cartoon that we have a laugh at and then move on. There are real consequences with something like this. If it is all bullstuff, we'll deal with it when and if we know it, but in these circumstances, it's always best to assume it's the truth and act in the best interests of the person who has been going through the rough time. We should have known better and acted to help this young man through his problems, but that's the problem with being on the internet and not being able to feel for when somebody is deeply challenged.

You're probably some loving 12 year old mouth-breathing piece of stuff who enjoys calling others "friends" and has no interest in following the rules, because to you, morals are for "pussies". You're a clear waste of life, and the sooner somebody stops you from breathing the same air that other, more respectful cunts deserve, the better. Get forgeted.

why did everyone forget steve is a confirmed child enthusiast? remember when he sent people child research? and you guys dont want him to kill himself
Steve is not a "confirmed child enthusiast". That is a HIGHLY misconstrued story, based on a LOT of miscommunication. I refuse to share the details here, because I am not going to be the one to share Steve's own personal details or chats publicly. I have been against the whole publicity thing from the very get-go, and I will not little some little loving prick get the better of me.

And yes, I'm looking at that post in the drama topic right now. I've seen it. Everyone has seen it. It's completely meaningless if you know the real behind-the-scenes. I don't agree with Steve's personal tastes in anime images, but I believe him enough to know it's one solid hunk of stuff.

You are wasting my monthly internet cap with your disgusting, foul and irrelevant comments. Get forgeted. Sincerely, get forgeted.

-a wall of text bigger than Annoying Orange's-
McJob on Max Level

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 03:05:45 AM by Dark Blockland Guard 2 »

holy stuff
absolutely destroyed

So I'm not the only one who's heard about this? I need someone to confirm on this one.
I thought that was known to pretty much everyone by now.

But anyway, McJob is right. This and any other thread about Steve should just be locked because, we all know he tried to off himself now and more attention to his "issues" isn't needed.

Just like that get well soon card. Man just leave the dude alone, I don't really like him but damn I'd rather have people back off instead of throwing flowers and cards at me when I'm on a hospital bed because I can't deal with life.

you know i thought my post was really good but good job mcjob i guess.....
McJob on Max Level
i get that your just a kid and your new to the forums so you have a lot of conditioning learning to do but dont make Annoying Orange jokes

.i get that your just a kid and your new to the forums so you have a lot of conditioning learning to do but dont make Annoying Orange jokes
how about you chill and let people do whatever the hell they want

People shouldn't hold this against Blake until it's proven that he wasn't a victim of this recent hacking breach. He hasn't been active since October.

how about you chill and let people do whatever the hell they want
it was not funny

good mighty christ, McJob, that's a loving wall of text.

if that doesn't hit Blake like a ton of bricks then hopefully the person he forgets with irl someday will.

We have information that Blake might have been hacked, take what he says with a grain of salt for now.
might explain why he has 'changed'