Steve5451 is safe

Author Topic: Steve5451 is safe  (Read 11910 times)

i didnt make a thread tho i just overreacted on discord
My bad; pretty much did make the assumption based off the spam.

Point still stands though; these threads are basically open invitations with big neon signs saying "Hey cunts, come in and be cunts!". There's deep issues behind all of this, and I really doubt anybody in Steve's shoes is going to want this as the place to discuss them.

Point still stands though; these threads are basically open invitations with big neon signs saying "Hey cunts, come in and be cunts!". There's deep issues behind all of this, and I really doubt anybody in Steve's shoes is going to want this as the place to discuss them.
Well, the purpose of this thread was to inform the masses that he was okay through the same median the past thread might have put him in danger. I would agree in saying that I think OP probably revealed more information that he should've without consent--a simple "I checked up on him and he's okay now" would've been fine. About not wanting to see others commenting on your personal situation, I would agree. However I think a public show of concern or support is extremely encouraging for some people, while gossiping is not. Thankfully the gossip or discussion of specific details in this thread has been very minimal other than the OP itself with most users just spreading support. That's kind of the same concept behind my own thread--don't really gossip about it, just show support.

I don't think anyone but Steve can make the call about whether he'd prefer support or containment. The forum's response (in my opinion) has been overwhelmingly positive and trying to squash it at this stage for the purpose of privacy is unfortunately a pointless gesture. If I was in the same situation as Steve I certainly wouldn't want my info here--but since it is, there's not much we can do now but offer support.

edit: Sorry, I didn't catch your full context. I'd not scene the ridiculous and invasive discussion that took part in my topic and went ahead and locked it for the night. I am planning to unlock it in the early hours to get the signatures of a few caring morning users and then I'll hopefully close the thing down for good.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:35:10 AM by McZealot »

people were just talking stuff about me in the other thread but can we please get any evidence at all? how do we know this isnt just steve begging for more attention? he did not try to kill himself. period.

people were just talking stuff about me in the other thread but can we please get any evidence at all? how do we know this isnt just steve begging for more attention? he did not try to kill himself. period.
can u stop

he did not try to kill himself. period.
Where is your evidence for this? We've provided ours, now you need to provide yours.

can we please get any evidence at all? how do we know this isnt just steve begging for more attention?

did you even read this thread

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305833.0
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:43:17 AM by Charles Barkley »

he did not try to kill himself. period.
i get ur trying to be this great spectacle of a man questioning the fundamentals of steve the man himself but let me just destroy your entire philosophical developments with this simple statement; this is not something steve would do. period. (stop pushing it)

why did everyone forget steve is a confirmed child enthusiast? remember when he sent people child research? and you guys dont want him to kill himself

Would you rather fall for a lie because you acted like a regular, empathizing human being or would you rather make an ass out of yourself even more?

why did everyone forget steve is a confirmed child enthusiast? remember when he sent people child research? and you guys dont want him to kill himself
what

no? when did this happen?

I've had a lot of friends attempt Self Delete and cancerous little stuffs like you only make it worse. Instead of showing shock or concern or support and care you sit there like a little worm and demand CRISP AND CLEAR EVIDENCEthat this person is having genuine emotional issues. Why don't you stop being an starfish and shut up like everyone has been saying throughout multiple threads? Would that be real difficult for you? Are you just making yourself look dumb for attention? Do you not get enough from the people you must piss off in real life? You're a load that should have been swallowed.

actually you know what you might actually be a troll you keep pushing this point and its like yea we get it but you do realize that people are trying to be nice like human beings which may be a concept that is confusing to you especially on the internet but human beings are exactly like you and would like to be respected. well atleast in the systems most human beings are a lot more intelligent than you but you understand my point. these other human beings especially those who are bonded with steve wish him a good revival because its normal for most human beings without a majority of their brain dysfunctional or missing to respect others because its not fun to be disrespected. fatty.

Proof?