Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 35723 times)

Haha! I have tricked you!
Zapk, you're loving worthless. Do you find joy in compromising BLF user accounts? Has your self-esteem dipped to that low of a level? Seriously. Move on. You've caused enough trouble.

Did you click it again?

Y'know what zapk. I'm gonna tell you this again, you are pathetic. You've been the catalyst for trouble since entropia to right list and you never know when to loving stop. You have to stop reeling honno and the others into this because they don't loving deserve it. Seriously, grow up and move on from your petty "jokes" and "tricks". You aren't fooling anyone with the 4d chess thing anymore.

Zapk, how would you like it if your ass was in Prison? No? Then stop doing this stuff already.

i love how the screamer didn't effect me cause i had 0% volume lmao

Zapk, you're loving worthless. Do you find joy in compromising BLF user accounts? Has your self-esteem dipped to that low of a level? Seriously. Move on. You've caused enough trouble.

Gmail, yahoo, etc. Anything that requires a login. Don't be a handicap and use mailinator.

I went a little more in-depth about how it works over here: http://queeba.info/nodebb/?thread=186917-smf-exploit&view=5

Okay, this is my last post. Sending Drew Skube his password now.
Also, thanks for proving ownership of the domain and the back end. "It's Mr. Queeba's" website, my ass.

Zapk, how would you like it if your ass was in Prison? No? Then stop doing this stuff already.

You're not threatening to anybody

what the actual forget lmao

Why do you always have to be so nitpicky with me TBH

zapk right now

seriously you're edgier than loving needle Kirby and you should probably go snort gravel, zapk.

uh. he's not wrong tho?

im pretty sure hacking or whatever the forget you want to call this stuff is illegal as forget

Why do you always have to be so nitpicky with me TBH

Probably because you're handicapped

No, I don't find joy out of it. I heard how Drew Skube handled it and felt pretty stuffty.

Probably because you're handicapped
Not really that handicapped as say like UltraCraftGames or RACCOONEER1214