Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 34758 times)

zapk you're being edgier than needle kirby.

Specifically needle kirby?

forget off and shove your computer up your pee-hole,

Is that your special interest

Is that your special interest
Are you trying to get him to sperg out again?

What I don't buy about this "hack" is how it's relatively no-name cunts with awful reputation that got affected. Like, if you're going to be an e-1337 hacker, you might as well chase down the big accounts and crown yourself almighty.

I'm want an account hack "Zapk", I want my account hacked, I'm entitled to a changed password at least. "Zapk", I want my hack.
heh. mcjob you should not have done that anonymous is gonna come after you

Not you, Zapk.
oh ok i got really confused for a sec
so we both got framed by this waste of cum?

What I don't buy about this "hack" is how it's relatively no-name cunts with awful reputation that got affected. Like, if you're going to be an e-1337 hacker, you might as well chase down the big accounts and crown yourself almighty.

I'm want an account hack "Zapk", I want my account hacked, I'm entitled to a changed password at least. "Zapk", I want my hack.
Seems like they're just targeting whoever's online at the time. If you want to play with fire, you're welcome to, but don't be surprised if you find out it's true.

Because the "big accounts" don't use https://www.mailinator.com/ to register their forum account. Except Ravencroft, but he's banned so his account is worthless anyway.

Because the "big accounts" don't use https://www.mailinator.com/ to register their forum account.
You're a big guy. Don't you feel in charge?

I don't know, am I supposed to be impressed? Zapk dude, this is lame. You got a few dudes on a lego forum. Can you like, put a Blockland banner on NSA.gov or something? Maybe hack into Times Square during New Years to replace all the screens with richardbutt? Or are you just gonna sit around in your basement, stealing lego keys? What a badass.

I personally wouldn't go that far since I'm pretty sloppy with my internet security and a particularly smart gorilla might guess my password, but I do enjoy posting my IP into a thread whenever users begin to argue about the dangers of having your IP revealed to the world.

Ibut I do enjoy posting my IP into a thread whenever users begin to argue about the dangers of having your IP revealed to the world.
ITT: we lost our local IPs.
I'll begin.

I personally wouldn't go that far since I'm pretty sloppy with my internet security and a particularly smart gorilla might guess my password, but I do enjoy posting my IP into a thread whenever users begin to argue about the dangers of having your IP revealed to the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzAyjtJ3s6c

I don't know, am I supposed to be impressed? Zapk dude, this is lame. You got a few dudes on a lego forum. Can you like, put a Blockland banner on NSA.gov or something? Maybe hack into Times Square during New Years to replace all the screens with richardbutt? Or are you just gonna sit around in your basement, stealing lego keys? What a badass.

Jesus, I'm not a hacker. I just used the forgot password thing. Don't get your richard wet

Jesus, I'm not a hacker. I just used the forgot password thing. Don't get your richard wet

"Not a hacker"
Dude, that's still considered hacking. Using the forget password thing could be resetting someone's password, which is still hacking.

What was up with posting Maxx's investigate?