Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 35628 times)

I do enjoy posting in this thread though. You have been puzzled.

is this video game, because I feel we're speaking to the villain  (zapk).

No, I don't find joy out of it. I heard how Drew Skube handled it and felt pretty stuffty.
why do it in the first place

Not really that handicapped as say like UltraCraftGames or RACCOONEER1214

But you're still handicapped though

remember how you used my name to cover up your stuff in a teamspeak?

is this video game, because I feel we're speaking to the villain  (zapk).
hey. cooolguy32 were in undertale

No, I don't find joy out of it. I heard how Drew Skube handled it and felt pretty stuffty.
remember how you used my name to cover up your stuff in a teamspeak?
Remember how you said I crashed servers- framing you?

I do enjoy posting in this thread though. You have been puzzled.

Remember how you said I crashed servers- framing you?
when was this

But you're still handicapped though
was there really a point in calling him out tho like he really didn't say anything "handicapped" at least not in this thread just forget off lol

zapk you're being edgier than needle kirby.

forget off and shove your computer up your pee-hole, the internet would be a better place without stuffwipes like you.

What I don't buy about this "hack" is how it's relatively no-name cunts with awful reputation that got affected. Like, if you're going to be an e-1337 hacker, you might as well chase down the big accounts and crown yourself almighty.

I'm want an account hack "Zapk", I want my account hacked, I'm entitled to a changed password at least. "Zapk", I want my hack.

when was this
Not you, Zapk.

Also-ran the only reason you decided to leak this exploit was because you didn't find enough users to do a full forum takeover. Congratulations, Zapk. Welcome to Exploit Hell.

was there really a point in calling him out tho like he really didn't say anything "handicapped" at least not in this thread just forget off lol
He just has a big hate boner for me