What phone do you have?

Author Topic: What phone do you have?  (Read 7178 times)

What phones does the BLF use? Post yours and discuss them, maybe talk about what you like or dislike about your phone.

I have an LG X Power that I got from U.S. Cellular for Christmas. Imo it's a really good phone for its price, which is only 164. (price varies depending on carrier) It has an HD 720p screen which is plenty enough for what I do, and is has a pretty good 13 mega-pixel camera on the rear. It doesn't have that many manual options and its auto focus isn't the best, but when in good lighting, it is really high quality. Plus, the thing has a 4,100 mAh battery, which lasts for 2 days or even up to a week or more, depending on how often you use the phone. The only thing that I don't really like about it is its processor. Sure it's a decent enough for the phone's price, but when it comes to gaming, the performance takes a dive, and will drain the battery when it's under full load within an hour or two.

So much iPhone right off the bat, lmao

What do you guys like about yours?

I'm completely unsurprised with Stocking and Khaz, given their posting habits. It totally makes sense now.

I've got a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. Last legs, considering moving to a Z3 or something a little more recent.

I'm completely unsurprised with Stocking and Khaz, given their posting habits. It totally makes sense now.

wtf is that supposed to mean

I've got a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. Last legs, considering moving to a Z3 or something a little more recent.
Huh, never heard of this phone before. Is it one of those Windows phones or is it Android?

Google Pixel XL
Lucky af

galaxy s7 mini.

I don't like how big the average galaxies are >:C

I have an Iphone 4

there is nothing wrong with it, that's all.

galaxy s7 mini.

I don't like how big the average galaxies are >:C
Never knew Samsung made a mini version of their phone, huh

I have an Iphone 4
nice

blackberry
why

So much iPhone right off the bat, lmao

What do you guys like about yours?
the accessibility and aesthetic of iphones i guess. imessage is handy with other iphones and a lot more other stuff.

given their posting habits.
Quote from: thread title
What phone do you have?

« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 02:06:32 AM by Khaz »