Author Topic: OrangeMan is becoming a problem  (Read 15483 times)

what if he was trolling before and this is his true form

what if he was trolling before and this is his true form
then he's a bigger idiot than any of us could've imagined

I just suggested that obsessing over a children's show is unhealthy. Why all the vulgarity?

I just suggested that obsessing over a children's show is unhealthy. Why all the vulgarity?
if you look up bait in a dictionary it has this as an example

if you look up bait in a dictionary it has this as an example
if you want examples just look at tablesalts posts in the harvest thread!

ok at first i actually thought that you were talking about the video of the kid being beaten lmfao

do you want this to derail

Can you stop bringing up people you dont like EVERY chance you get? Its getting annoying, tablesalts posts are irrelevant to the topic at hand, and therefore should not be brought up in this topic which is about OrangeMan trolling.

The joke is that we want him to brown townly rape his sister for our entertainment

That is neither here nor there.

On topic: to me it's pretty obvious this guys baiting like others have already stated. Hopefully this doesn't last too long

people who have nothing to add other than /support, /nosupport, /neutral, or any of these other stuffty fake commands really need to not post
you forgot /kill (name here), /somesupport, /enemy, /toosensitive, and /salty

you forgot /kill (name here), /somesupport, /enemy, /toosensitive, and /salty
or any of these other stuffty fake commands

and this definitely has something to do with this thread, I am right?

I am personally disgusted by the "stick it in her pooper" meme on this site, but I was forced to explain it to some inquisitive children in hopes to educate them. My childhood was marked by trauma and so I always take an opportunity to help them from living the same life as I did. In fact, I just got back from my make-a-wish foundation board meeting. It was said that children take the highest place in the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:1-5.) and so I have always strived to be a public servant. If my language came off as vulgar I apologize. Have a blessed day friend and know that god is always with you.