Author Topic: OrangeMan is becoming a problem  (Read 15573 times)

god bless you too orangeman

I am personally disgusted by the "stick it in her pooper" meme on this site
You, the protagonist, should complete the action of inserting it into the female deuterangologist's brown town cavity.

I really haven't seen this guy, and what he posts, so I don't really understand whats wrong
I've never understood why people say this, you can see right in the OP what he posts and should be able to clearly see how it annoys people.

America is full of tribal undertones against arabic speakers such as iranians, indians and ethiopians. I guess it's not a suprise in a country with people that watch faux news
hes getting annoying

Hes a BLM supporter, expect the unexpected hostile racism.

Hes a BLM supporter, expect the unexpected hostile racism.

You know he's trolling right

i think its jitanks alt
no not possible, orangeman's usage and comprehension of the english language is at a level outside of jitank's ability

no not possible, orangeman's usage and comprehension of the english language is at a level outside of jitank's ability

he could have improved, you never know the black mans mind

actively interacting with trolls instead of actively shunning them will attract other trolls. stocking and tony coming back at the same time started a horrible chain reaction, and nothing's gonna change until we collectively learn to stop taking these people seriously.

actively interacting with trolls instead of actively shunning them will attract other trolls. stocking and tony coming back at the same time started a horrible chain reaction, and nothing's gonna change until we collectively learn to stop taking these people seriously.

LMAO weren't you taking bait from Stocking just a couple days ago and everyone told you to stop? Don't pretend to take the high road here.

LMAO weren't you taking bait from Stocking just a couple days ago and everyone told you to stop? Don't pretend to take the high road here.
what started it was me making fun of stocking, and dreams of cheese criticized me for not responding to their opinion seriously, then i said why should i respond seriously for a troll, then everyone started saying i was feeding the troll.

responding seriously to the troll or the people responding to the troll (for example: naive new member disputes tony's claim, then someone who is clearly too mature to encourage trolling starts an argument with that person's opinion, achieving tony's goal for them.) is what keeps them thriving, and nobody can seem to resist doing those things.

dreams of cheese criticized me for not responding to their opinion seriously
not what i said. i said that you should stop making a fool of yourself. if the only thing you have to say is some dumbass deez nuts joke maybe it's better to just say nothing at all.

another thing i'd like to point out is that the forums is way too tolerant of trolls when they're not trolling. sure, their dramas get bumped when they start trolling, but when they start making relatively normal threads for the hell of it everybody starts acting all buddy buddy like they didn't just incite an online race war 30 minutes prior. this lack of consistency is practically conditioning people to let them think that everybody will forget about the stupid stuff you do the exact moment you take a break from trolling.