Author Topic: OrangeMan is becoming a problem  (Read 15482 times)

ok 6 pages later is he still becoming a problem or is he already a problem

ok 6 pages later is he still becoming a problem or is he already a problem
It's obvious that the OP is stating that he's a problem.

Just...plain boring. Not a single redeeming a quality about this guy's stuffposts. It's a bit like trying to communicate with a damp stool.

Just...plain boring. Not a single redeeming a quality about this guy's stuffposts. It's a bit like trying to communicate with a damp stool.
Yeah, he is literally one of the most stale trolls I've ever seen.

So far he's only provided terrible bait and stuffposts, each one becoming exponentially more handicapped. He's not much of a problem now, but he's definitely escalating to new heights with each hour he's on here.

the worst of them all

so far he seems to have a jitank vibe, showing tribal opinions towards white people.
All those quotes seem to indicate your run of the mill reddit/imgur poster.

Stop being enabled by fakeposting.

how do you prove competency to the incompetent

I really don't want to bump the thread this was posted in but I also have to commend Zloff for this burn

imo he would be tony tier if he truly believed what he was posting
theres always this sense that he's doing it to troll, unlike tony who we know is trolling but sounds like he legitimately believes hes right all the time, and believes in the stuff he posts

Yeah Orange made it too obvious. Ruined the whole experience. I wasn't immersed at all.

You're a libertarian though, a master in suspension of belief

noedit: it'll be gone tomorrow probably

You're a libertarian though, a master in suspension of belief

See, this is why your trolling style is stale, your only card is shock value political stuff. Everyone's been pretty desensitized to that lately.

nonnel, it's not like anyone believes you when you go on about ranked choice voting. you just want it so that the shill government can choose the "right" candidate to win, just like how "Annoying Orange is Riddler" and "putin is evil"

nonnel, it's not like anyone believes you when you go on about ranked choice voting. you just want it so that the shill government can choose the "right" candidate to win, just like how "Annoying Orange is Riddler" and "putin is evil"
I'm having an aneurysm