Author Topic: OrangeMan is becoming a problem  (Read 15578 times)

Well that was the most bullstuff thing I've read tonight
Thanks for trying, see you never

I am personally disgusted by the "stick it in her pooper" meme on this site, but I was forced to explain it to some inquisitive children in hopes to educate them. My childhood was marked by trauma and so I always take an opportunity to help them from living the same life as I did. In fact, I just got back from my make-a-wish foundation board meeting. It was said that children take the highest place in the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:1-5.) and so I have always strived to be a public servant. If my language came off as vulgar I apologize. Have a blessed day friend and know that god is always with you.
stick it in his pooper

I am personally disgusted by the "stick it in her pooper" meme on this site, but I was forced to explain it to some inquisitive children in hopes to educate them. My childhood was marked by trauma and so I always take an opportunity to help them from living the same life as I did. In fact, I just got back from my make-a-wish foundation board meeting. It was said that children take the highest place in the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 18:1-5.) and so I have always strived to be a public servant. If my language came off as vulgar I apologize. Have a blessed day friend and know that god is always with you.

Bless This brother He wit it thrU Hard Times brother Praise Jeezuz Christ holy Lord brother

I bet the only traumatic thing in his childhood was mommy saying no

I like how initially he's tribal then all of a sudden he goes full christian mode on us.

this is my new favorite thing ever thanks

The great thing about people like OrangeMan is that he brings us all together in mutual hatred of his trolling.

The great thing about people like OrangeMan is that he brings us all together in mutual hatred of his trolling.
we need someone, just one single person, that everyone in the world hates. there will be peace on earth. except for that one guy.

Riddler
lord tony??
taboo??
iban??

steve jobs??

[reaction image]

if you want examples just look at tablesalts posts in the harvest thread!
ironically this is the biggest bait ive seen in this thread